• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Steam Thread | Add new friends, find good sales!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
20121221steam.jpg
Well, I recently started using Steam and I'm lacking friends.
So as I know some of you have a steam account, let's use this thread to add each other.
Also, lets use it to discuss anything related to Steam.
If you find any sales, coupons, or anything in the likes share it here!

I'll start first and I hope to befriend you all!
Joecool_29

MadMike

20121221steam.jpg

Well, I recently started using Steam and I'm lacking friends.
So as I know some of you have a steam account, let's use this thread to add each other.
Also, lets use it to discuss anything related to Steam.
If you find any sales, coupons, or anything in the likes share it here!

I'll start first and I hope to befriend you all!
Joecool_29

Add me!

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
I'll try and add you tomorrow Joe. You aint blocked or anything, it just seems that until I actually buy a game, I cant invite friends. I dunno though cuz my real life friend was able to add me just fine.

Edit: Invite sent

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
I sent you all a request :)
And thanks Panda, I got the invitation!
Also thank you Gizmo, I did not have Dota 2
but thanks to you, now I do :)

iLittleNose

Feel free to add me to your friends list... Happy playing most co-op style games :)

*edit*
Steam Username = LittleNose08

IcyPolarBear85

I'll add you as well if that's cool, Joe? I'm lacking in Steam friends. Although I've been severely lacking in my PC gaming lately, I have quite a few games I still haven't even played once yet.

My Steam account is icypolarbear85.

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
I'll add you as well if that's cool, Joe? I'm lacking in Steam friends. Although I've been severely lacking in my PC gaming lately, I have quite a few games I still haven't even played once yet.

My Steam account is icypolarbear85.
Sure thing :)

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Spec Ops: The Line for $7 USD right now. Its the mid week sale. I'd buy it if I weren't so broke. First thing's first. This Friday, I'm buying a gaming controller, for $29. Then comes a few more games. I'm playing Witcher, but I dont think there are achievements..... :(. Then comes a headset, unless I can hook up my turtle beach to or trittons to this bitch! 0_0

Edit:.... I just bought it. Now I'm seriously broke

IcyPolarBear85

Spec Ops: The Line for $7 USD right now. Its the mid week sale. I'd buy it if I weren't so broke. First thing's first. This Friday, I'm buying a gaming controller, for $29. Then comes a few more games. I'm playing Witcher, but I dont think there are achievements..... :(. Then comes a headset, unless I can hook up my turtle beach to or trittons to this bitch! 0_0

Edit:.... I just bought it. Now I'm seriously broke

Haha Steam sales can be a real fucker, tempting to the point of spending money you don't have. I got away with only buying three games in the recent winter sale that just finished.

I've been putting off playing any of my games until I get a new computer/laptop and gamepad. It's a nightmare trying to play anything on the laptop I currently have. Was hoping to get a brand new one in the near future once I've saved up a bit.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Not much of a Sale, but my friend was playing Ravaged the other day in class, and it looked pretty good. I dont know if its because I have Dota 2 or if its for everyone, but a download came into my steam account for free. Thus I'm downloading that and Planet Side 2. (Free game)

Also, I saw a play-through of FTL (Faster Than Light) its $4.99, seems like a cool game. Its a micro management game involving space exploration. I plan to pick it up when I'm not so in debt.

Grover

I'm jasperbz on Steam. I have wayyy more games than I can play right now due to this summer's sale.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
I'm jasperbz on Steam. I have wayyy more games than I can play right now due to this summer's sale.

I shall add you, though Im more of a single player gamer now that COD has pretty much died for me. :(

I'll just be that creeper watching you from the bushes. You'll know its me when you see the name.

quills

I don't play very many PC games and only like....3 of them are new enough to be on Steam. (the others aren't even on this new laptop yet lol. Quest For Glory and Black and White 2) but feel free to add me I guess. Same username as my PSN and Nintendo Network: Quillsy.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements