• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Official "What do you look like?" Thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkREaper006

Oh yeah haha my lovely pile of washing and stuff (cleaned it since :p) I love my skeleton guy his name is Sir Bagel Toaster :)
Well, 10 points for cleaning and washing! :eek: Gotta keep that place neat and clean ^_^
cute name to name the Skeleton by the way Huehue
I too have a Skeleton, but he is named "Skeleton" :D
EDIT: The forum has a chat box, do feel free to join in at some point :)

Well, 10 points for cleaning and washing! :eek: Gotta keep that place neat and clean ^_^
cute name to name the Skeleton by the way Huehue
I too have a Skeleton, but he is named "Skeleton" :D
EDIT: The forum has a chat box, do feel free to join in at some point :)
Now that's an original name haha

Shoobs

No way. Mastermind.
Yep, Mastermind is up there. Can't go wrong with most their songs.
Never wanted to Dance was my fight song (entrance music) for my 1st 3 fights. Just fires me up! :D
Was funny, at my 2nd fight, Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" came on. And I almost walked out to my opponents music....

toxikola

Yep, Mastermind is up there. Can't go wrong with most their songs.
Never wanted to Dance was my fight song (entrance music) for my 1st 3 fights. Just fires me up! :D
Was funny, at my 2nd fight, Disturbed "Down with the Sickness" came on. And I almost walked out to my opponents music....
Haha I actually like disturbed but that song... Naw

Or Danielly or Danielaye or just Danielle. :D
@MSIndulgence the best MSI song is either Shut me up, Straight to Video or Never Wanted to Dance.
I seen them live at Soundwave about 8yr back. Best live show ever!
They're so amazing live, I've seen them four times as for my favourite song I will never be able to decide but my favourite album of theirs is "You'll rebel to anything" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements