• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Forum's Community

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
This is section is basically used to call out other members, thus I'm calling out this forum's community. I don't care if you're negative towards the Vita or any console, I really don't care if you're negative towards each other, just used this section. However, when threads are made, looking for ways to turn this place around, and you're constantly harping on about past problems, why you don't post or won't post any more, etc, that is spam and... Well to put it bluntly, you're simply no longer needed here.

mlfw10856_medium.jpg

There are people who are trying to get this place turned around, not to bring in new members necessarily, rather to make it an enjoyable place for the community that is here. If you're going to be a hypocrite and rant about how this place has a toxic attitude, meanwhile you add to the toxic attitude with each post you make. You're not needed, you're useless, leave.

ChisamiEri

so, how 'well' is this community anyway?
looks like the majority of users are from US (i guess?).

i actually had no idea what to post in this thread.
in the end, i decided to post that in order to start a topic or something.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements