• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita staying home sick tmrw what time will mortal kombat be out

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

TheMamba

so yeah i lvoe my vita to death but am tired of fifa and such..and im home sick witha virus and am wondering is mortal kombat gonna be available at 12 on the dot tnite so i can buy it and play it tmrw or is it gonna come like midday. does anyone know?? thanks :D

Mike3

store updates in the afternoon usually, but last week I think it was way sooner in the morning...
also I wonder if hte game will be $5 cheaper on PSN?

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Most stores generally open in the US at 9PM.
Zorry generally open at 9AM if you live right near one and you aren't afraid to rush in there go for it!
I on the other hand would rather purchase Street Fighter X Tekken

TheMamba

id rather buy it online i love just carrying the system and hate worrying about other stuff. i hope it is there at 12am!

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Updated at 1AM, I mean they obviously add content earlier but don't allow you to access it untilba certain time, over here its at 1AM so you can just stay up tonight start the download and then head to sleep once its started.

Rakuen33

so yeah i lvoe my vita to death but am tired of fifa and such..and im home sick witha virus and am wondering is mortal kombat gonna be available at 12 on the dot tnite so i can buy it and play it tmrw or is it gonna come like midday. does anyone know?? thanks :D
Faking sick for a game??! Dude...

Darren

Nothing wrong with staying home with a game! I remember bunking off school for a day with the new lma manager for ps2 and playing all day!! Haha

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements