• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Spyro The Dragon (PS1 Series)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

RedDevilDazzy

PS Vita Owner Since 2012
Hi there, just wondering who has played Spyro The Dragon, and Spyro 2 and 3. Spyro 1 was probably the first proper 3D game I played waaay back in 1998 or 1999. Using a d-pad to control Spyro was such a new experience to me at the time. Though I did have a little taste of 3D before Spyro, like Sonic 3D Blast, and Sonic R for the Sega Saturn. Spyro is another one of my childhood gaming memories, and I'm currently playing/recording a series of levels I like from the game, and levels I don't like. Which Spyro game from the PS1 series is your favourite etc. I like Spyro 3 more. :)

EliteKilla29

I didn't really play spyro that much back in the day. But one of my older sisters use to play it a lot. She played spyro 1 and 2 but we never got spyro 3.

Naota

I've been wanting to check em out a while, as I grew up with the fantastic PS2 games - especially Enter The Dragonfly :D So I'd have to say that's my favorite XD but man, if only they were on the PS Store like Pixel said.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I've been wanting to check em out a while, as I grew up with the fantastic PS2 games - especially Enter The Dragonfly :D So I'd have to say that's my favorite XD but man, if only they were on the PS Store like Pixel said.
Enter the Dragonfly was probably the funnest Spyro game EVA!!!

andyauff

I played Spyro 1 and 3 on PS1 and loved them. Really want them to become available so I can replay them on my vita.

Silent Angel

Except for THIS douchebag..
"Ah-ah-ah, E for Everyone" lol

Man I remember I used to play Spyro back when it came out, can't recall whether I played any other other than 1 and that last one they released before Activision came out with Skylanders. Never did get to finish it.... didn't have a memory card to save on :( Is the game playable on the vita yet?

phatBattalion

Yep, collecting every gem.. I was one of the lucky ones who as a child got to experience playing Spyro, alongside with Crash. ;D

Haven't completed the game yet but I still play it once in a while in my psp.

RedDevilDazzy

PS Vita Owner Since 2012
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly is the worst Spyro game ever lol. It's true, slow frame rate, looong loading times, Ripto coming back when he died in Spyro 2. The only good things about the game was the nice graphics, and glitches lol.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements