• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Sony teasing new Hunting game for Vita :O

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
PSV-Hunting-Game-Tease-600x337.jpg

Phantasy Star Online 2, Soul Sacrifice, Toukiden, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, and God Eater 2. Those are this year’s PS Vita hunting games, according to a new Japanese TV spot for the handheld.

But there’s one more.
Below the list of games, shown above, is “〇〇〇〇〇〇〇〇〇.”

Those circles are called marumaru, a commonly used placeholder symbol in Japanese. It means something is supposed to be there, but they’re not quite at the point of telling you what it is yet. Perhaps it’s the today-teased Panopticon, whose platform and genre have yet to be announced? If so, we’ll find out on May 21.

Video is shown below:

So hope you enjoy losing your time to the PS Vita this year, who needs girls anyway?

Could this be the game that was talked about on Twitter? Panopticon? Panopticon is already confirmed for JPN, EUR, and USA so it could very well be this game considering that it looks like a Hunting Game.

Abiel

Banned
ehhh where is phantasy star online 2 on vita U.S , where is rachet and clank vita, where is half life 3 a total different games

ImSoHappy77

I don't speak Japanese but the commercials look entertaining also I hope its the game talked about on twitter :D

Mamba

It looks like Panopticon because the trailer itself really feels like God Eater (which is a hunter game) with all those big scifi-ish weapons and those big alien monsters.

Buckybuckster

Eh, I guess it could be Panopticon (which looks totally awesome by the way), but I don't think so. Why would you announce the name of the game and release a trailer for it, then put out a commercial for it without the title. I could be wrong as usuall, but I'm just sayin.

It may not even be the now infamous Twitter game. Remember shock was expressed when they saw a game that you would have never expected to see on the Vita. This makes me think that it's a current popular IP that's headed to the system for the first time and not a totally new title. I hope E3 straightens all of this rumor tomfoolery (man I'm old!:)) out.

I actually hope it's neither. That would mean we would have another new Vita game to salivate about.

ImSoHappy77

Eh, I guess it could be Panopticon (which looks totally awesome by the way), but I don't think so. Why would you announce the name of the game and release a trailer for it, then put out a commercial for it without the title. I could be wrong as usuall, but I'm just sayin.

It may not even be the now infamous Twitter game. Remember shock was expressed when they saw a game that you would have never expected to see on the Vita. This makes me think that it's a current popular IP that's headed to the system for the first time and not a totally new title. I hope E3 straightens all of this rumor tomfoolery (man I'm old!:)) out.

I actually hope it's neither. That would mean we would have another new Vita game to salivate about.
I like what your laying down very good points. I think I'm in the same canoe as you. I was thinking it was panopticon but the more I think about it it doesn't smell right. :)

Sasha_Je

And the most important thing to note is that at the moment EU/US can play only SS....having games released in Japan only doesn't count for nothing to me.

Sasha_Je

It won't be only japan
With all due respect I fail to see the following titles in US/EU:
Demon Gaze
YS
PSO2
2x Tales
And GE2 I didn't see an release date, same with Toukuden ( or what ever the name is TC hunting game ) and many other titles so until then these titles are Japan only.

Soler

Demon Gaze
YS
PSO2
2x Tales
And GE2 I didn't see an release date, same with Toukuden ( or what ever the name is TC hunting game ) and many other titles so until then these titles are Japan only.
Y's is coming to west
This game is a Sony game
It's coming

Sasha_Je

Soler
All the titles from the advert are 3rd party so at this point I don't know if it's a 1st or 3rd party game.
If that P title turns out to be for Vita ( witch I so hope so ) then yes I shall not worry since it will come but judging by the current state I am not thinking about it because I get hyped and disappointed.

Soler

Soler
All the titles from the advert are 3rd party so at this point I don't know if it's a 1st or 3rd party game.
If that P title turns out to be for Vita ( witch I so hope so ) then yes I shall not worry since it will come but judging by the current state I am not thinking about it because I get hyped and disappointed.
Maybe you should've watched the trailer
Soul sacrifice isn't third party

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Demon Gaze
YS
PSO2
2x Tales

Y's is coming to US, Demon's Gaze is also coming, PSO2 is unconfirmed, Tales games won't be coming soon but Namco said that PS Vita gets its sales up and it will come in US. As for Panopticon it has already been confirmed to US/EU.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Dusean17
Well I know there are rumors about some titles but I may have missed some news feeds regarding release dates of this games.
Yeah most of the time these things fly under the radar, people forget about awesome games that are coming like Marusama, Demon's Gaze, Y's Celceta Sea of Trees, Valhalla Knights 3, Toukiden, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, and more. So people tend to forget that Vita has games coming and that they usually are so busy complaining they don't realize what they have.

Are you planning on picking up any of these?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements