• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sony making porting between PS4, PS3, and Vita easy

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
Yeah I was kind of worried that Vita owner would get the shaft once the PS4 was released. It's nice to know that it'll get some PS4 ports.

Personally I'm in favor of console ports on the Vita, I bought it for console quality gaming in a portable format and I gotten my money's worth with games like Super Stardust Delta, Dead or Alive 5+, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus/2 Plus, etc..

Caleb

Yeah I was kind of worried that Vita owner would get the shaft once the PS4 was released. It's nice to know that it'll get some PS4 ports.

Personally I'm in favor of console ports on the Vita, I bought it for console quality gaming in a portable format and I gotten my money's worth with games like Super Stardust Delta, Dead or Alive 5+, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus/2 Plus, etc..
Definitely. I got it for the exclusives too. But I kind of got the Vita just because it was on sale. Glad i did though!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements