• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Sony employee teases “amazing big title” for PS VITA

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

RheaSink

PS Vita could be getting some sort of megaton announcement soon, acording to a threadbare tease from Shahid Kamal Ahmad, senior business development manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Seriously, it’s threadbare.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you:

10-05-2013-08-35-27.jpg

Well, E3 is coming up soon, so something could be announced during Sony’s pre-showcase, but what do you think it could be? A new portable Uncharted? Assassin’s Creed: Phoenix Rising? Soul Sacrifice 2?

Let the wild guesses begin!

UPDATE (2013 May 13):

Not indie, not a port confirmed

Length detailed: "Hooked for hours a day" rather than just "hooked for hours":
Shahid's and his boss conversation about this particular title:

Shahid confirmed it's a third party:

Shahid tries to enable hype resistor (didn't work out tho) and also gives a mysterious clue about "*publisher*, not *developer*":

Murphy

I think you need to write for my site. :p

I follow and have very vague chats with Shahid on Twitter. This guy is seemingly the driving force behind anything happening on the Vita.

With the anniversary stuff around Gran Turismo happening next week I wouldn't be surprised to see a GT Vita being announced.

Yanikun

If a Gran Turismo Vita were to be announced right now then that would be a megaton. Being hooked "for hours" doesn't really do Gran Turismo games justice as far as hype goes.

RheaSink

I don't want to over-hype myself (and other memebers) but to me it sounds like Gran Turismo or GTA. At first I though it could be Minecraft since the guy is responsible for indie section but he clarified it's not an indie game.

Murphy

I don't want to over-hype myself (and other memebers) but to me it sounds like Gran Turismo or GTA. At first I though it could be Minecraft since the guy is responsible for indie section but he clarified it's not an indie game.

IMO Minecraft is an Indie title despite the 20m plus sales. Mojang are still classified as an indie developer by many. Minecraft will come at some point and the anniversary of it being on the 360 has just happened so that could be logical.

But I'm thinking something with GT in it.

Borderlands 2 port ;)

I wouldn't class a (heavily expected) Borderlands 2 port as "Megaton". Maybe a Fallout 3 port though. ;)

Ringten

i wouldn't class a (heavily expected) Borderlands 2 port as "Megaton". Maybe a Fallout 3 port though. ;)

Rumours were going about a borderlands 2 port. But we haven't hear anything since march, plus they never announced it. They were just looking into it. So borderlands 2 seems likely.
(Twitter guy also says that we'll spend hours a day...seems like borderlands to me)

phatBattalion

something big.. so this means something that people are wishing, but isn't probably going to happen. But Sony is going to make it happen! So I think BIG is GTA. But most probably Gran Turismo or what others have said God of War.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements