• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

So what are you playing at the moment

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Jenbuu

As the title says what are you playing at the moment?

Im currently playing strife and a bit of the the walking dead and some titanfall in there too.

If your not playing anything, are you watching anyone good on twitch ?

JusZenTFN

Senior Moderator
Titanfall for the X360 and XB1. I was also checking out a little bit of Warframe last night on the PS4 and it was actually pretty fun when playing CO-OP with friends. Totally free game on PSN.. and I believe PC as well.

Titanfall on Xbox One mostly. It's hard to play much else...it's addictive. I have played Theif a bit in the last week, I wanna finish that before Wolfenstein comes out on the 20th. Then Watchdogs a week later!

Playing Metal Gear Solid V on the xbox one along with a lil titanfall here and there just finished child of light interesting game

laddie13

I've been playing God Of War for the Vita. It's a nice fit for the handheld, but they incorporated the touch screen in a fairly frustrating manner. Hopefully Borderlands 2 will use it better.

I started Stick It To The Man on PS4, what a fun, quirky platform/ puzzler.

I've been trying for the "I've Seen It all" achievement on Titanfall for weeks now. I'm down to needing to play LST on Angel City and CTF on Fracture. Unfortunately after weeks of trying neither map ever shows up in my rotation. It's kind of frustrating since I'm not particularly fond of either game-mode.

I've yet to try strife. My mouse is broken, and I've just ordered one online, hopefully it will arrive this week. I have a cheap spare, but for the life of me I can't find it!

XXXBoXOne

Titan De-Commission Technician
Titanfall has been my main squeeze, topping up on 'trials fusion' and fifa. Looking forward to more titles on X1, especially 'Wolfenstein', going to be a trip back in time for me. Lots of other great titles I have yet to look at on X1. Would love to get a PS4 as well (£299 offers available !), can't justify the purchase as there will be a lot of great new titles over the next few months on X1 and less time to play as work picks up over the summer.

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
Since giving my PC a refresh, I've installed Planetside 2 as something to give it a test. Quite enjoying it, but don't think it'll be long term - as I'm not going to subscribe to it...

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
Well let's see here. I've been playing a bit of Soul Calibur V now and again. The character creation really brings something to the game and hope we'll be seeing more create a character options in fighting games like it.

Other than that I've played some old ye ol Red Faction:Guerrilla. I was talked out of it many times and now several years later finally having done fun with it. Like how you can strategically bring structures down, including on people and vehicles and sometimes use vehicles to do it.

These two I've been touching on while at work here and there using the tv GAEMS case. May be a little costly, but having a way to transport your 360 and tv for it in a handled case comes in really handy.

At home I've been occasionally dropping in on MARVEL HEROES. I'm one of the buying in founders and thus have many of the characters and such. Very fun, easy to pick up, and rather smart little things you can do with each hero and their powers. I've often been using Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Punisher and when boot paying with a friend I've often hoped on for some quick Iron Man time.

I like to dash around in my over sized Hulk Buster armor.

Other than that I've been continuing on creating my fiction based around a re fitted air craft carrier that declares it's independent statehood as it dabbles in technologies that do exist but are not highly recognized as actually in ready to use states. She's crewed by a minimalistic team with more of the ship made automated and makes it's funding fortunes through staying publicly out of conflicts and focusing on salvage operations and rescue at sea serVices. Such further making the crew harder to be condemned by factions wishing to give reason for taking the vessel. Just as it is physically difficult as it's less than usual craft armed ' officially ' with salvage and rescue tools.

But that and catching up on some shows is mostly what I been up to other than the usual job stuff.

KeiSon

When not twiddling my thumbs waiting for watch dogs i've been playing Titanfall, Assasins Creed IV and Tomb Raider.

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
I-sit-on-the-toilet-bowl-what-despicable-me-13770671-436-327.jpg
And of coarse be it on the fly or planned
Well ahead, we come here to sneak in communications.

As such I may finally be opening a new topic of interest that is purely fun, informative, and Captain Bangcat will be asking for your suggestions.

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
I dusted off Forza last night, and because of this sie, and all my additional Live Friends, I had a mostly new field of drivatars! In one race, I had @aNi@, @GunnerDee@, @XXXBoXOne , and @ilovmyself... I left aNi at the starting line, GunnerDee tried to blatantly take me out on the first corner, ilovemyself tried to take me out on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th corners (and all the straights in between - along with pretty much all the other drivers in the field). XXXBoxOne plays a lot, so our times are pretty similar, I'd win sometimes, not others - it kept me playing for a couple of hours... Its a great technology.

ilovmyself

Lol might have to dust forza off I been playing thief on PC and killzone on psvita... I'm waiting for watchdogs really and borderlands 2 on vita also started cycling properly again so that takes up an hour a day. Also slow grinding titanfall when I can be bothered :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
Lol might have to dust forza off I been playing thief on PC and killzone on psvita... I'm waiting for watchdogs really and borderlands 2 on vita also started cycling properly again so that takes up an hour a day. Also slow grinding titanfall when I can be bothered :)

Jeez, I pray you don't cycle the way you drive a Toyota Celica... :)

ilovmyself

Lol its cause of my mates I find they like to trade paint as such my driveatar ends up trading paint

zappieroth

TITANFALL what else.[DOUBLEPOST=1400053899][/DOUBLEPOST]

love me myself some killzone right there :p
i actually was 6th on leaderboards in the 1st 2 weeks...

then i didn't play everyday anymore and lost the spot :/
shame i could had been 1st if i would play it everyday all day .. :p
what a shame :p

ilovmyself

Well dusted off forza and remembered why I don't play it few of my mates are terrible and realm annoy me with there drivetars smacking into you and breaking when your behind then

Sent from where ever i currently am....

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements