• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Should you have been given the chance to save the Valkyrie yourself?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
At the end of the Campaign, you get 3 options - sacrifice Hannah, Irish or the Valkyrie.

Did anyone else feel you should have been given the chance to sacrifice yourself (Recker) for the Valkyrie? As a squad leader, I felt it should have been him and seemed a little cowardly.

Nexus JC

The way they did Recker's whole character was horrible. Irish walked all over him, he never led a mission, Iriah always told people where to go and he didnt talk. I think the only sacrifice at the end should have been him.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
The way they did Recker's whole character was horrible. Irish walked all over him, he never led a mission, Iriah always told people where to go and he didnt talk. I think the only sacrifice at the end should have been him.
I agree, would've been nice if Recker could talk. He was spoken to a lot and we had to assume that he answered.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
I never noticed this actually. But now I think about it I do remember some of the scenes being a little weird.
It's a simple addition that would have made the game feel more immersive, I don't understand why the main character wouldn't have a voice.

iRhys

It's a simple addition that would have made the game feel more immersive, I don't understand why the main character wouldn't have a voice.

Yeah, that's really weird. I have no idea what made them to make that decision. :/

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements