• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Official Thread Server Resize incoming

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I will resize my server in the week of February 3rd. I am actually waiting for my server to run it's course for the month of January.

My server is currently this setup:

8 GB RAM
  • 8 vCPU
  • 150 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 10 TB Bandwidth
The new resize is going to up the RAM, because the fake traffic is jumping on my server...

16 GB RAM
  • 8 vCPU
  • 200 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 10 TB Bandwidth
Or something similar. I'm doing my due dilligence to see how I can both keep the server, and save my money. We're about 2 to 9 months away from the Next Gen console reveal, speculation, and release. Exciting times ahead.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Update: This has been done. I did it last night, and you should see a speed bump from here on out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S What website has the best Minecraft server list? Minecraft 4
R Have you ever owned a server? Minecraft 17
S What is your ideal Minecraft Server? Minecraft 0
MetroDetroitGaming PC Rust Server Looking to Grow Online Matchmaking 7
S Community server project is dead! Gaming News 0
S Due to lack of interest the community server is now closed for good! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S Community server is now open! Please reply to this thread to be added to the server! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S Do you feel awkward joining a new Minecraft server? Minecraft 6
S New Server , New House And Garden! Working On The Starting Area! CarlosX360 Archive 2
S New Storage Area On The Community Java Minecraft Server! Minecraft 0
S As Promised The Boys City On "The Mc Nation" Java Community Server! Minecraft 0
S I Made A New Server Today Vanilla Survival No Mods Java Minecraft Server! CarlosX360 Archive 2
S "The MC Nation" Night Pathway To The Farm (Java Server) Minecraft 2
S Today I Started A Starter Home On The Windows 10/PE Server! CarlosX360 Archive 4
S Big day for The Mc Nation we now have a Windows 10/se server and I moved the old server! CarlosX360 Archive 6
S Anyone feel like helping me beta test a pocketmine 1.2 server? CarlosX360 Archive 1
S The community server is officially retired until further notice! CarlosX360 Archive 2
S I just want to let everyone know the the Java server will be closing Nov-22-2017! CarlosX360 Archive 3
S Today I bring you a repost "community server automatic chicken coop"! Gaming News 2
S My New Workshop On Our Community Server! Minecraft 0
S Today I Bring You My New House On Our Community Java Server! Minecraft 2
S Have you ever been made a OP on a server to help run the server? Minecraft 2
S How long is reasonable downtime for a server feature not working? CarlosX360 Archive 1
S The Mc Nation Community Server Video Tour! Minecraft 2
S Community Server Mine/Storage Update 7-29-17! Minecraft 0
S Just Wanted To Show You What's Going On With The New Storage Area On The Community Server! Minecraft 4
S Littlemoonbeam's Place! Our First Player On The Server! Minecraft 2
S Now Featuring Basic Supplies At The Starting Area On Our Community Server! Minecraft 4
S Do you plan your build offline before you go online and build it on a server? Minecraft 2
S I am adding a new section to the blog and forum called "community server updates"! Gaming News 0
S My biggest creation ever! (Java Server Massive Cave No World Edit!) Minecraft 4
S I am thinking of making a small community Minecraft server. Would you use it? Minecraft 8
S Have you ever broken your game/server with a mod? Minecraft 4
S Have you ever been paid to build on a Minecraft server? Minecraft 5
S Have any of you ever been recruited to build on a Minecraft server? Gaming Tournaments 3
S What's your favorite public Minecraft server to play on? Minecraft 3
S Do you play offline, on a server or do you play on Realms? Minecraft 35
S My favorite Minecraft server host! MCPROHOSTING! Minecraft 0
S How often do you backup your Minecraft server? Minecraft 6
S Have you ever wondered what the pro's and con's are of running your own Minecraft server! Minecraft 12
C Requesting A Pistol Only Custom Server Battlefield 0
S DISCONNECTED FRM SERVER EVERY OTHER MAP Battlefield 1
Carlos Announcement DestroyRepeat is now on a new server CarlosX360 Archive 0
B GMod DarkRP Server PC 0
C My private server - In developement PC 11
M Minecraft server (Need players.) Online Matchmaking 0
D Server browser needed. Star Wars 3
M Minecraft town server Online Matchmaking 1
Wickett42 Battlefront Will Not Offer A Server Browser Star Wars 22
V Star Wars Battlefront has no server browser Star Wars 0