• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

[Selling] [CHEAP] Minecraft Premium hacked accounts.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

x66dme66x

I have a pretty big list of minecraft Alt accounts (Private, Im about 99% sure that most of these accounts no one else has access to (But of course the person who purchased it :p)

I will be selling up to 20 of my accounts and the prices are set at $5 (Negotiable). Minecraft.net minecraft account prices are currently $26. Sooo a lot cheaper.

Terms: When you PM me i will give a short list of about 5-10 Minecraft account names. you pick what one you want and then we go from there. No changing the skin or password/email on the account because if you do the user will figure out somethings up with their account. I will not sell the same account to more than one person to minimize the possibility of the password getting changed. if the password is in fact changed i will refund $2.00. Not full price because you are the only one other than the person who made it using the account so theres no way its my fault the password is changed. Like I said. Prices can be negotiated and refund prices will reflect one hwatever price you pay. PM me for more information :)

EDIT: So far have sold 5 .. stocks down to 32 or so :). Still selling :3 PM :D

GIXXER

I have a pretty big list of minecraft Alt accounts (Private, Im about 99% sure that most of these accounts no one else has access to (But of course the person who purchased it :p)

I will be selling up to 20 of my accounts and the prices are set at $5 (Negotiable). Minecraft.net minecraft account prices are currently $26. Sooo a lot cheaper.

Terms: When you PM me i will give a short list of about 5-10 Minecraft account names. you pick what one you want and then we go from there. No changing the skin or password/email on the account because if you do the user will figure out somethings up with their account. I will not sell the same account to more than one person to minimize the possibility of the password getting changed. if the password is in fact changed i will refund $2.00. Not full price because you are the only one other than the person who made it using the account so theres no way its my fault the password is changed. Like I said. Prices can be negotiated and refund prices will reflect one hwatever price you pay. PM me for more information :)

EDIT: So far have sold 5 .. stocks down to 32 or so :). Still selling :3 PM :D

would u be willing to go lower than $5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements