• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita RUMOR: Castlevania coming to PS Vita with Lords of Shadows sequel

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

PixelKnot

We have gotten word from our trusty source Geno, that we can be expecting more Castlevania reveals at E3. As some of you may have seen Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith(3DS) got leaked earlier today, this news coincides with it. Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith will be shown with a Castlevania Lords of Shadows Sequel which is hinted for a PS3, Xbox 360, Vita, and Wii-U release. The Wii-U and 3DS Castlevania Titles are said to be Cross Compatible according to our source, which makes us ponder about the Cross Compatibly for Vita and PS3.The 3DS Version of Castlevania: Mirrors of Faith, will also feature Co-op play and will be a 2-D sidescrolling game. We will give you more details as unveilings follow.

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-more-castlevania-games-getting-revealed-at-e3

With the 3DS exclusive also being leaked, this has been a big Castle day.

Graveflower

I'm glad to see the Vita getting the attention in league with the big boys. Especially for those who only do handheld. Or don't for whatever reason have any current gen console.

Karry98

It's indeed very positive that the Vita is getting much attention. With every rumor, review, preview, announcement,... the Vita is put in the picture which is awesome! The more people hear of it, the more people will buy a Vita. The more people buy a Vita, the more awesome games will be produced.

dietdrkelp_

arent they working on xtekken for the vita? i seen gameplay with a fellow who looked like a rather homosexual bobby lee. lol. couldnt be happier with the growing attention the vita is getting though. especially from devs.
is castlevania is to be developed, i will gladly wait in line!

Batman

I prefer a 2D side scroller like SoN with free exploration and more RPG elements, just modernise it with Vita touch controls and maybe even 3D graphics if it fits. Lords of Shadow was too linear and felt like another watered down GoW/DMC action hack n' slash clone.

tigerstripe88

This is great news! I'm hoping E3 is where Sony are really gonna hype up the Vita. It has the potential, it just needs the backing.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements