• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Red dead redemption ps vita and Batman Arkham Asylum via remot play

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

bomb omb

I was looking on the internet and i find these

Read Dead Redemption

Batman Arkham Asylum

via remote play

ceramicsaturn

Im a bit lost. If it can be done by unlocking the PS3, then it should be able to be done with a non-hacked PS3 (technically speaking). If it can be done, why don't they allow it then? It doesn't seem to make sense at all.

Au{R}oN

it's up to game's developers decide if the game will allow remote play or not. it's just a "Yes", "No" parameter in a game's file. with a modded PS3 you can easily edit that file.

Remco

Sucks.. theyve been saying that all games would be playable.. but later on that all changed... too bad. wanted to play dark souls in mah bed :p

Mendax

Sucks.. theyve been saying that all games would be playable.. but later on that all changed... too bad. wanted to play dark souls in mah bed :p
Actually, they never said all games would support remote play. It was merely a 'rumor' on the internet that there'd be a patch to enable it for all games. Sony quickly quashed that rumor.

Im a bit lost. If it can be done by unlocking the PS3, then it should be able to be done with a non-hacked PS3 (technically speaking). If it can be done, why don't they allow it then? It doesn't seem to make sense at all.
I'm not entirely sure either. I think it might be because with a hacked console you can disable background features that would normally be in place freeing up enough system resources to run it. Hell, a chunk of the PS3's processing power is dedicated to constantly running security measures.

MOFO

What. the hell are those clicking noises on the vids? drove me crazy
But the remote play feature while neat doesn't really do anything for me, sure its cool but with the lack of 2 shoulder buttons would make some games really hard to play.

Buckybuckster

it's up to game's developers decide if the game will allow remote play or not. it's just a "Yes", "No" parameter in a game's file. with a modded PS3 you can easily edit that file.
Hopefully the number of developers who "officially" allow it will greatly outnumber the ones who wont.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements