• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Read all "Good GFX People"

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frag-Blurr

I am making a Gfx team channel just our own style of speedart's.

Rules to join -

1. Must have speedart.

2. Must be at a good level in gfx.

3. Under this post link me to your speedart.

4. I will message your youtube for all the information you need.

:gh: only members

G

I'm down, I've being apart of a GFX team already and we were doing pretty good untill it got closed down :\

Tyler-

Right erm.... I have been working my fucking ass off like fuck on my new project 'Project Artillery' and i have put about 30 hours into it so far. It looks like i done nothing, but really i have gone through a lot of shit and a lot more shit yet to come. I kinda feel you copied my idea, i hope you didn't.

http://genetichax.com/showthread.php?t=11516

I have gone through so much shit and i feel like i've been copied. You kinda probs want to know how, well my GFX artists will be doing this if you read my thread and because i put so much hours into this, it makes me a bit fiery. If you don't believe me, ask the people that have put up with me going through so much shit on skype. BTW I'm not flaming.

G

Right erm.... I have been working my fucking ass off like fuck on my new project 'Project Artillery' and i have put about 30 hours into it so far. It looks like i done nothing, but really i have gone through a lot of shit and a lot more shit yet to come. I kinda feel you copied my idea, i hope you didn't.

http://genetichax.com/showthread.php?t=11516

I have gone through so much shit and i feel like i've been copied. You kinda probs want to know how, well my GFX artists will be doing this if you read my thread and because i put so much hours into this, it makes me a bit fiery. If you don't believe me, ask the people that have put up with me going through so much shit on skype. BTW I'm not flaming.

He didn't copy you, since he posted this tread before yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements