• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Reached Level 50 on Battlefield 1 Open BETA?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Did you reach Level 50 on BF1 Open BETA?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kourteous

Hi guys,
hope you're well.

@09/04/2016 - first in the World to start from zero and Reach Level 50 on Battlefield 1 Open BETA?

Hi guys, just want to confirm that as I have the screenshot and video where you can check that I have reached the Level 50 (and still leveling up). I did it 30 minutes ago. Almost level 51 now.

So far no big issues but the Medal Tracking System. I was very close to complete the "The Order of Hippocrates" but it was removed by/from the server/game. Apart from that this game seems to be very good and fun indeed.

Will provide info, thoughts and wishes as soon as the BETA ends. Got lots of info to help you guys with the game and ideas to share. This game indeed seems to be a great game!

Cheers

Attachments

• KPSN - Kourteous Playstation Network IMG_0194.JPG
    KPSN - Kourteous Playstation Network IMG_0194.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 3

SSThunDerHawK

your the first? hmm, well Im rank 57 now, so I guess im second lol
14188529_10153728241166712_1921431291737253877_o.jpg

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Congratulations to both of you for having that level of dedication to the game! :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements