• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Ragnarok Odyssey Expedition

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

NovaPalace

HEY GUYS!!I am doing a Ragnarok Odyssey Expedition...well lemme tell you what i'm doing. I am restarting my Ragnarok Odyssey game and starting a new one because my current one is crap:D. So i am going to need a party of people who would be willing to help me to rank 10 and would like to do extra missions together when i have reached rank 10. These are the types of RO players id like on my team...
~ Rank 10
~ Strong Attack (300+)
If you meet these requirements POST IN THE THREAD!! and add me PSN: NovaPalace
CYA GUYS!!

Scorcher

I always considered getting the game, but now that there is a new version coming out.. i dunno.

NovaPalace

I really want to play it, but the other version is the same with added features. Seems like a waste right now.
I see your point but this game its what people are playing right now
if you wanna play this game right now then you get the version that is out right now...
When Ace comes out sell yur current RO and get the new one. Also i heard on gamespot that you can link things from the old RO to Ace BUT BACK ON SUBJECT!

Scorcher

I see your point but this game its what people are playing right now
if you wanna play this game right now then you get the version that is out right now...
When Ace comes out sell yur current RO and get the new one. Also i heard on gamespot that you can link things from the old RO to Ace BUT BACK ON SUBJECT!
This is not an option. We dont have a physical release in europe, we only got digital.

Chisel

what isnt an option
Well seeing as that in Europe they only have digital releases of the game available that means that if he were to buy Ragnarok Odyssey right now he would most likely have to pay full price (or whatever the current PSN price is) and you aren't able to resell digital copies. So come Ace edition release if he were to buy it then he'd have basically two copies of the game. Kind of a waste of money.

For me, I'm going to just wait for the Ace edition to come out and grab a copy. There are other games to keep me busy till then.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Hehe oh the irony, funny how my character literally has everything in the game but I lost my game.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements