• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Raffle off banned premium's premium

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwormy12

Well this is my opinion and I know a few others support it, but I think that if they are banned they dont deserve it and they may get butthurt and leak out premium.... catch my drift?

Also if they've been banned I think they have lost the right to have it as they have more than likely brought the site into disregard, insulted other members etc etc. so Comment with a :y: if you agree or something like that, feel free to disagree if you want to no ones stopping you :y:

Sir Zee

That Sounds Like a Good idea but im sure it will back fire What if that banned user returns? and we gave away something he paid for with his/her permission.

djwormy12

That Sounds Like a Good idea but im sure it will back fire What if that banned user returns? and we gave away something he paid for with his/her permission.

yes I agree with that last point but..... do they have the right to keep it?, they could do an iPrick and leak the premium section

J a f f a

i'm againts this,
Purely because i see it as "unfair" what if somebody is to return and find out that the item the "PAID" for has been given away for "FREE"
its like, what would you do and you're mum had sold you're laptop and said, you were grounded from it.

how pissed would you be?

i see you're point but i'm just strongly against it

IVI40A3Fusionz

I'n the UK it's illegal to take away a service that someone has paid for :/, whether they break your rules or not, you can unable them to access some features of the site if they have premium but banning someone from the UK with premium is against the law and is fraud (don't believe me visit Legislation.gov.uk and look it up, it has a specific section for websites). The person you banned with premium can take legal action if they think it is necessarily and will eventually win the court case and the site will get shut down after the monthly payment (example) has ended.

iVizionz

I'n the UK it's illegal to take away a service that someone has paid for :/, whether they break your rules or not, you can unable them to access some features of the site if they have premium but banning someone from the UK with premium is against the law and is fraud (don't believe me visit Legislation.gov.uk and look it up, it has a specific section for websites). The person you banned with premium can take legal action if they think it is necessarily and will eventually win the court case and the site will get shut down after the monthly payment (example) has ended.
Nice explaining Fuzions :y:

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
No... think about it and then tell me its a good idea facepalm. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements