• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

[PSVita] Dragon's Crown - Initial Impressions

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

VITA_Lover

I noticed them - kinda like Dead or Alive 5 to me. This game and Killzone alone make a VITA worth owning.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27

kaizere

i have a new favorite developer along with crapcom...and thats vanillaware....you should also try their other game muramasa..Same and also have a good gamelength

VITA_Lover

I have Muramsasa - love that game too. Right now I'm playing Hot Shots Golf and loving it! Then I'll probably go back to playing Dragon's Crown.

kaizere

I have Muramsasa - love that game too. Right now I'm playing Hot Shots Golf and loving it! Then I'll probably go back to playing Dragon's Crown.

I also love that game hot shots....its a fun game especially when you play it with friends and you always screw a lot ...though i dont know how to play golf lol....but i love it

SepteryNico

Never thought it made sense to spend $40.00 on a 2D game but I might just check it out on gamefly or something and see how it is

piffdabiff

I kind of think the game is worth the asking price. In the future when the game gets down in price it would be a insta buy. What is BS is they don't support cross buy. For 40Euro/Pounds/Dollar I definitely think the should support cross buy. or maybe for 50Euro/Pounds/Dollar you get cross buy.

VITA_Lover

Games like "Dragon's Crown" are lovely in 2D. The game is a very limited production game that will be hard to find in the future. I say - go buy! While you can still find it. If you wait too long - you may have to buy one from Amazon and pay $$$ for it.

Jeccius

Currently in the US Amazon.com has this for $29.99; a bargain price for this title. Waiting for payday in the UK rather patiently lol

matrixxGT

40 hrs into it. Still fun, repetition has set in but im learning the stages and makes me more effective. Which in turn gets me better money and loot! Collecting the art is a bonus too.

VITA_Lover

My VITA collection is FULL OF LOVE! I just got my 50th VITA game! Valhalla 3 - lovely game too!

Now I need to choose which is my favorite. This game is an excellent choice! I'm looking forward to returning to it - once I finish Valhalla 3 of course.

piffdabiff

After nearly 9 hours playing this I can confidently say its the Vita's best game :)

Best game is maybe stretching is but sure it a great game. I get how some people have 80h on this game. I always goes like his, just one more dungeon and the time flyes by.

JGonz91ES

I´m waitting this materpiece from Canada, got to imported it coz in Spain we got only the subs in spanish and voices in english. You got to pay 2 extra euros if wanna got the spanish voices ¬¬...sick!

Anyway 10€ cheaper importing...

Jeccius

I've ordered The Crown this morning; should be here in a few days :) Not bad, due to having some credit on play.com it cost me £15 :D

VITA_Lover

I love this game - well worth buying a VITA for gems like this. Once I finish "sexy time" on Valhalla 3 I'll get back to this.

To me - 2013 was a good year for the VITA and hope 2014 is as good.

Jeccius

It turned up on Monday for me; great game. Incredibly arty too; one of the nicest 2d animated games I've seen running in a long time.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements