• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSA - Amazon UK £50 Microsoft Cards are £40 !

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
Just a heads up - they were £45 yesterday, so I don't know how long it will last. Brings digital pricing into the realms of retail pricing!!

It's Amazon supplying them too - so no dodgy photocopies of bar codes to handle - they email you the code a few minutes after the order. I think you can only do one at a time, but I did 2 in 5 mins...

HailVectron

Father, Welshman, Cmdr
Oooh - as I speak - a warning has gone up under the item!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=500932007&pf_rd_i=3058415031

"
Item Under Review
This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described.
We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may still find this product available from other sellers on this page."

Strange though, as they both worked fine for me - redeemed to my MS account no problem.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements