• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

[PS1] Your favorites games

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

fanoulimate

Of all the games i played for PlayStation 1, i loved ThunderForce V and Megaman X5, and surprise! Never played Final Fantasy VII :D

Thunder Force V

MegaMan X5

jacob

i was a Nintendo kid back then. but my favorite ps1 games must be be tony hawk 2 and 3.

VITA_OWNER

yeah i had the ps1 but for some reason i like the gameboy better i never really had a favorite ps1 tittle

Mikaru

I loved Destruction Derby. :D Had so much fun with that. Was also a big RPG-player back then. Alundra, Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9, Chrono Cross, etc. Metal Gear Solid, Ridge Racer Type 4, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'm sure there are dozens of games I'm forgetting, but I know for sure the PSX-era was the best gaming-era of my life (even though I got it in 2000). :)

Buckybuckster

Never really had that many PS1 games (I was a Sega fanboy back in the day). My first PS1 purchases came when I got my PS2. Of those games I think my fave was DQ7.

ShinFuYux

Back then, I couldn't get into these new games like tomb raider, tony hawk, twisted metal and final fantasy.

I couldn't stand those games. My friend had them all, he let me borrow them and I couldn't enjoy them.

What I really loved was the voice acting in Metal Gear Solid, the sense of freedom Driver gave me. Everything else was either mediocre to bad.

Nipit

crash tag team racing, crash bandicoot, heart of darkness, abe's odysee, abe's exoddus, micro maniacs(!)-awesome game and gran turismo.

Lenny Lautengco

Wow.. So many.. All the Final Fantasy especially 7, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy 7, Silent Hill, Clock Tower, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy 7, LEGEND OF DRAGOON!!!, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, Wild Arms 1 and 2, Suikoden 1 and 2, Grandia, Xenogears, FINAL FANTASY 7, Tekken, Metal Gear Solid, WWF Smackdown and Know Your Role, Street Fighter EX, Valkyrie Profile and Final Fantasy 7.

jacob

Wow.. So many.. All the Final Fantasy especially 7, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy 7, Silent Hill, Clock Tower, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy 7, LEGEND OF DRAGOON!!!, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, Wild Arms 1 and 2, Suikoden 1 and 2, Grandia, Xenogears, FINAL FANTASY 7, Tekken, Metal Gear Solid, WWF Smackdown and Know Your Role, Street Fighter EX, Valkyrie Profile and Final Fantasy 7.
i take it you like final fantasy 7?

N3MES1S75

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. remake, remake, remake. But combine it with soul reaver 2 it feels like half a game. so I guess it's my favourite psone half game.

Final Fantasy 9, all characters level 99, at that level Nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with Vivi (best character ever in gaming)

De Van

megaman legend 2
crash team racing
digimon 1,3,tamer
brave fencer mushashi
breath of fire IV

thats my best game ever

Silent Angel

Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Jet Moto 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Tekken 3
some wrestling game I don't remember the name

Lethal

Retired Moderator
Oh man, the PS1 had so many amazing titles. These are the games I adored, in no particular order.

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Tomb Raider
3. Resident Evil 1 & 2
3. Parasite Eve
4. Silent Hill
5. Diablo
6. Mortal Kombat 3
7. NBA Hangtime
8. Gran Turismo
9. Metal Gear Solid
10. Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko

Crouton

All Crash and all Spyro games. That's basically my whole childhood there. Also Abe's Odessy and Medieval.

Terramax

Oh, God, too many, but...

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Ridge Racer Type 4
Tenchu: Stealth Assassin's
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Spyro the Dragon
Resident Evil
Wipeout & Wipeout 2097
Dino Crisis
Grandia
Omega Boost
Silent Hill
Metal Gear Solid
Street Fighter EX + Alpha
Grand Theft Auto
Tony Hawk's 2
Driver

...I'm sure I've missed a whole bunch.

Never really had that many PS1 games (I was a Sega fanboy back in the day). My first PS1 purchases came when I got my PS2. Of those games I think my fave was DQ7.

Same here dude. I supported the Saturn from the start, right to the day my console died around 1999. Then I switched to the PSX.