• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita PS-Allstars Tournament (Kratos Not allowed)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Which style do you prefer?

• Total voters

larryhova

Alright well Im thinking of starting a tourney and I need people to start Saying whether or not they're interested
Kratos cannot be used because of how cheap it would be to have him in at lest until theres a patch to fix his enormous ap gain
I have already reserved Big daddy Cheers :D
Oh and Im taking a vote on whether people want a 2v2 or 1v1
Please done Moan and Groan about Kratos if you don't like it you don't have to play
]
Big Daddy-Larry Hova
Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante-xtremtepic
Evil Cole MacGrath-Polar_Bear
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank- poisoned
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro Inoue

Combo_Knight

why not? I don't want everyone being the same character
He can have 2 lvl 3's in the same game easily thats Overpowered

Well, I think that's weird considering that mirror matches are another factor to a game such as this....but it's your tourney. I just don't know what would happen for people that main the same characters.

Drake can have plenty of meter gain off Gun loops. I'd say if you start banning he'd be someone worth banning as well. Unless it's been patched ?

larryhova

Well, I think that's weird considering that mirror matches are another factor to a game such as this....but it's your tourney. I just don't know what would happen for people that main the same characters.

Drake can have plenty of meter gain off Gun loops. I'd say if you start banning he'd be someone worth banning as well. Unless it's been patched ?
Its no as big a problem as kratos
Its been brought p and there is patch working on his ap gain for now he is not allowed until said patch

madphx

Hello it's me again that guy you called a brains dead Kratos spammer eventhough we never played each other.

First you take credit for creating a thread on something I suggested to the mods on an previous thread and you want to exclude Kratos to keep me out of the tourney.

Well I suggest we look up your tag and check to see who you play with and ban the two characters you play with. Come on mods correct me if I'm wrong here.

larryhova

Hello it's me again that guy you called a brains dead Kratos spammer eventhough we never played each other.

First you take credit for creating a thread on something I suggested to the mods on an previous thread and you want to exclude Kratos to keep me out of the tourney.

Well I suggest we look up your tag and check to see who you play with and ban the two characters you play with. Come on mods correct me if I'm wrong here.
Im not banning players to exclude you out of the tourney
Child Please
You can even check twitter and PS Blogs or other forums its the consensus that Kratos is overpowered and he's cheap to use
Also I use a wide variety of characters
Look me up My psn Is right there next to my name look it up yourself

Uh.. how about not reserving characters and not banning characters, then I'm in.

This coming from a Drake player btw.
No I don't want a flood of the same characters and Kratos is cheap until his patch comes out he won't be allowed
If that will stop you from joining then oh well

madphx

So then why don't you exclude the characters you are best with to make it fair to those thar can't pick Kratos.

Just because I think a character is cheap or overpowered doesn't mean I would exclude him/her. It's not fair to those people that puck that character.

larryhova

So then why don't you exclude the characters you are best with to make it fair to those thar can't pick Kratos.

Just because I think a character is cheap or overpowered doesn't mean I would exclude him/her. It's not fair to those people that puck that character.
Lol Im good with 5 characters why would I exclude 1/4 of the roster?
Kratos is unfair and cheap to use Must I reiterate what I said every single post can you not read?

If I was Murphy All this questioning wouldn't happen

madphx

I'm saying your making this an unfair tournament by saying you can't pick Kratos. Make it fair by also excluding your best choice.

If not wait for the patch then set up the tournament.

Who the hell is Murphy?

larryhova

I'm saying your making this an unfair tournament by saying you can't pick Kratos. Make it fair by also excluding your best choice.

If not wait for the patch then set up the tournament.

Who the hell is Murphy?
I don't have a best choice like I said Im an all around player If anything my best player is radec and Im not even using him cause I didn't wanna hear the bitching and moaning

madphx

So then we would ban Radec. That is of course as long as PSN tag shows he's the best character you are good with.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements