• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Post your gaming pwnage

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
This thread is for posting vids of you kicking ass online.

Here's a video of me busting the head of some S+ ranked scrub on Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate with nothing but parlor tricks:

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that

LRN2TECH!!!1!one!!11!!eleven!!

Lord have mercy... I had to troll this kid because he refused to tech roll thus he got caught up in a vortex and vanished forever.

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
that was priceless XD
If your hold game is suspect you should at least learn to tech roll or don't bother playing. That bullshit I did could easily be shut down with a mid kick hold but people wouldn't bother unless they are confident that they could read me when I switch it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
I really couldn't troll too much here because you don't troll Brad Wong, Brad Wong trolls you - seriously Brad Wong can out parlor trick any other character in the game with ease if a player knows what they are doing with him. So in the first round I couldn't do anything but size him up and attempt to train him to look for certain moves only to switch it up in later rounds and hope for the best, and luckily it paid off for me.

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
Normally I don't get into the politics of rank in fighting games but this guy was fraud (like you can be a fraud in a fighting game lol). This guy had a 1 star Gold rank and I can tell he had been boosting when he fell for my bullshit @0:10, a person with his rank should either be über-aggressive or have shenanigans out the wazoo, he did neither. Anyway you'll see a rare occurrence of me being aggro with Lisa in the third round once I realized that he was beta. The salt factor during the match was high.

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
Here in my Tengu in training learning to troll. This guy's Tina was attack happy - something you don't see from most Tinas as the like to grab a lot. He shitted on me the first two rounds but that last round I had him totally discombobulated.

agentyork

Here in my Tengu in training learning to troll. This guy's Tina was attack happy - something you don't see from most Tina's as the like to grab a lot. He shitted on me the first two rounds but that last round I had him totally discombobulated.

good comeback man, i like how you adapted to his attack patterns after the first round

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
This is what happens when you try to turtle a turtling Lisa with a rushdown character:

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
This guy kept talking trash about me 'not being able to' do combos and needing to do Lisa's combo training so I managed to finish the match with a big combo to shut him up:

Here's two matches with me playing against my homeboy. If some of our decisions ellicit a WTF reaction it's because we have a lot of experience playing against each other:

akhi216

I ain't sign up for that
This match is between me and one of my buddies. He had me looking retarded the first couple of rounds because he usually is aggressive and Jann Lee isn't his main. When he didn't punish 1:46 I realized that he was clowning me so I backed up and regrouped. If you are wondering what was going on at the start of the 4th round I was trying to teach him how to fuzzy guard to avoid Lisa's leaping grappling attack (Dragon-Rama, 8T) while guard against her leaping mid kick attack (9K).

Here is a ranked match with a Mila that was too grab happy.

Another ranked match. I had to apologize to this kid because it was disgusting.

This is a match with another one of my buddies:

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements