• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Post pics of your Vita.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty

Shit dorm light is shit, sorry.

Black wifi version because I aint trying to make a call so 3G is lol retarded imo. Came bundled with Little Deviants, which I have never opened and a 4 gig card which I swapped out for $20 on 16gig card. Currently own 20 games, physically, another 16 digitally. Bet you this supposed Vita troll owns more games than some of these hardcore Vita fans.

Digital games

Resident Evil 1,2,3 (3)
Silent Hill 1 & 2 (2)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 (3)
Prisoner of War (1)
Chrono Trigger( 1)
Manhunt 2 (1)
Ridge Racer Vita (1)
That Uncharted card game (1)
Monster Hunter: Think its called united( 1)
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (1)
That digital game that came with COD Burning shit(1)
Twisted Metal Head On (1)

croze

Shit dorm light is shit, sorry.

Black wifi version because I aint trying to make a call so 3G is lol retarded imo. Came bundled with Little Deviants, which I have never opened and a 4 gig card which I swapped out for $20 on 16gig card. Currently own 20 games, physically, another 16 digitally.
Dat Game Stack!
My pic had my only Physical Copy everything else is digital :confused:

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Post pictures? I thought you'd never ask! *sniff* ;_;

Just joking this isn't mine, not yet still waiting on my Blue one to arrive in the mean time my Black one looks like so...

Attachments

SyRa

Post pictures? I thought you'd never ask! *sniff* ;_;

Just joking this isn't mine, not yet still waiting on my Blue one to arrive in the mean time my Black one looks like so...
WOAH how'd you get a blue vita?

Ace

cleaned my dpad and face buttons today, looks much nicer now. Looks almost brand new!

about to do a led mod in the triggers, about to put blue leds in the triggers that are sound responsive.

P.s. Screw you auto focus

here it is without my case, all that dust everywhere is out now, I should get a picture now >.>
thank god.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements