• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Please let us know how you found this website.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

Please let us know how you found this website. So that we can see what methods of promoting are working best for us.

P.S. Thank you in advance!

wallet

Hi, I found this site in a recommendation to join on a forum about Minecraft. The subject is interesting since I am playing this game a lot and I know I have a lot of interesting things to talk about! I just hope that I will be welcome here and make a lot of new friends!

Soulwatcher

I am glad you found this website Wallet. I am always interested in people sharing their experiences, especially Minecraft experiences. And don't worry Wallet everyone is welcome on this forum. :) And I am sure that you will make plenty of friends.

Hi, I found this site in a recommendation to join on a forum about Minecraft. The subject is interesting since I am playing this game a lot and I know I have a lot of interesting things to talk about! I just hope that I will be welcome here and make a lot of new friends!

I found this site the same way you did. :)

I really liked the idea of being able to centralize everything about the world of Minecraft because everything becomes easier to discuss and the interaction between / among the members turns out to be more interesting and fun. :D

McB Carino

Hello, I'm just new to Minecraft and I found this site through a forum a member of. I'm a freelancer and sometimes my hobby is searching for things that ease my boredom away. I can't wait to share my experience and collect tips from all of you guys! I know more of you are already veteran to Minecraft and I believe your gonna share all of the tips. This forum is cool if I'm going to rate this one it's 10/10. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives playing Minecraft too.

Soulwatcher

Hello, I'm just new to Minecraft and I found this site through a forum a member of. I'm a freelancer and sometimes my hobby is searching for things that ease my boredom away. I can't wait to share my experience and collect tips from all of you guys! I know more of you are already veteran to Minecraft and I believe your gonna share all of the tips. This forum is cool if I'm going to rate this one it's 10/10. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives playing Minecraft too.
Thank you, McB Carino, I am honored that you like this forum enough to recommend it to family and friends. I put a lot of work on this website/forum. I have been working on it non stop for 2+ weeks now. And it's really nice to see my hard work is paying off.

streettallest

Hello, i found minecraft while doing a google search about game reviews. Am new to playing minecraft and decided to join its forum so that i came learn better from gurus here. I i hope i wont be disappointed here and that the gurus will be ready to be of help too. I have got some experieces i will like to share too!

amitkokiladitya

I came across Minecraft in a forum based site . Though there are many forums in that site there something different and very appealing about themcnation.com

The user friendly design with a cordial and warm environment makes expression of views very easy. Within a few days I have gathered a lot of knowledge about the Minecraft games.

Xilkozuf

through your blog, sir. I was looking on Google some Minecraft creation to get inspired, and across the pages I saw a blog I never saw. So I read some post, and some of them had a link to this very forum... and this is my story, this is the story of how I ended up here. Not really exciting maybe, but it's my story.

vinaya

I found this forum via another forum. Since I enjoyed playing minecraft, I thought it would be very interesting to join a discussion board where every members are sharing their knowledge and experience with the game. I am a new member here, I am also a new player. It has not been even a year since I started playing minecraft.

daniela perez

Hey! I am a new member of the Minecraft family. I'm a gamer, but I had never played Minecraft until two months ago. A friend of mine recommended it to me. I'm loving it but it's kind of tricky, so I've been looking for sites like this since I started. This one I've heard about in a gaming youtube channel. They say would be really helpful and they were right!

ballyhara

I found this one due to another forum, my cousins and god-daughter also play Minecraft and they are always searching around for info related to it, so they told me about this one and I joined it. So far is really nice to see people with same interest and really friendly, so keep it up and keep playing.

JoeMilford

Hello--
I actually found this site through a recommendation from another forum, like some of the other frequenters here. I have learned a great deal about gameplay and the Minecraft world in the short time that I have been here.

Soulwatcher

Hello--
I actually found this site through a recommendation from another forum, like some of the other frequenters here. I have learned a great deal about gameplay and the Minecraft world in the short time that I have been here.
I am glad that you found the website using it means a lot and I am always trying to improve it and add as much as I can to the website. :)

mildredtabitha

I am happy to be here. :) I have never been a gamer and I only learned about this forum through another forum. I am also learning a lot here the more I interact with members.

I am also adjusting my daily routine so I can play minecraft game like once or twice a week. :D I know I came to the right place and playing this game is entertaining since I need more fun in my life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements