• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Plants vs Zombies or Escape Plan?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

elude13

I can't decide between the two.....I'm leaning towards pvz because it has a platinum I can earn.....but escape plan looks fun....any suggestions???

Zapito

Plants vs. zombies is good but the price is surprising. It's quite an old game and much cheaper on other platforms. If you don't have an iPhone or iPad it might be a good buy. Oh and too many bad reviews for escape plan.

syn13

There's a thread about Escape Plan, what I read about the controls wasn't neccessarily bad but I heard heard that the character can only do one thing at a time or something.

Escape Plan - Original Vita title
PvZ - milked out game that costs more than it's worth because it's old, good defense of the tower type game but after I have it for 360, iPhone, iPad and Macbook, sorta bored with the game lol.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements