• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PC [PC] Looking for Competitive / Casual Platoon in BF1

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Born

Hey everyone

I'm currently in a unique position to be able to play a lot over the next several months. Except for your usual everyday chores I'm available to play from about 8am - 11pm (MST). Here's one caveat for those looking for a potential serious squad member. I have an eye disease that's causing me to go blind. I have about 7-10 years left before it becomes too difficult for me to play video games anymore, thus I'm trying to enjoy it the best I can while the vision I have left lasts. That being said, sometimes it can be difficult for me to spot things but I've adapted my playing style to focus my efforts on support. I'm usually close to a 1 to 1 kill death ratio (sometimes under). I'm not hopeless when it comes to killing someone, but I'd like to think of myself as a pseudo Hacksaw Ridge type of soldier (a movie if you haven't seen that yet). ;)

A little bit about myself:
  • I love playing FPS games. I've been playing (casually) since Battlefield 1942.
  • I enjoy playing the Medic / Support class the most.
  • I've never been a part of a serious competitive squad / clan before but would really like to start.
  • I'm a mature player (32 years of age) and looking forward to improving my squad tactics.
  • At the moment, my medic score at the end of a round usually pops up as the top squad contributor.
What I would like in a squad
  • Serious gamers looking to improve their skills
  • Mature players only. Age is not necessarily a deterrent but usually a safe guideline.
  • Hosted Voice chat (Team Speak preferably)
  • Coordinated squad. (No Lone Wolfs)
  • Be able to play frequently.
  • Open minded squads.
  • Good leader(s) that are not a tyrannical in their guidance and when mistakes are made, they don't get angry but rather provide sound constructive feedback.
If you're willing to give me a shot I'd love to join a clan that meets this criteria.

Thanks!
Born

Bryon Fosland

Hello Born, I am sorry to hear of your sight condition.
Come by VX9.com and have a look around, I have a feeling we may be just what you are looking for.
We are a 18+ no drama community that has been around for 16+ years.
Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.

Born

Hey Thanks! I just registered with the site. :) I tried to enter your name on the referrer section on the registration page but it couldn't find you.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements