• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Opinions?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

AntiCase

I have done a bit of improvement from my last thread of GFX, but I'm back and want to know what you guys think. Here are a couple of things I've made for people. Nothing really special but hope you guys like them, all tips are welcome.

YeePU2U.gif

ZI05rKA.gif

mJmsFal.gif

cQczsGe.gif

kdjuAiG.gif

AUEVOMN.jpg

L2dE4bn.gif

TyranBrulee

They're all really nice! I'm not a fan of word-based graphics, but you do a good job with them. One thing I have to say, though, is that the gifs might be a little too slow. The shine covers such a wide area, though it drags across the image so slowly.

L2dE4bn.gif

I find this one the most outstanding one of your work, I like the color purple + the anon picture In which stands out, nice piece of work, hope to see more from you.

Gamepal

I visually like this one. 

mJmsFal.gif

This one is also nice, but i think the background image is too flat.

ZI05rKA.gif

[/quote]

Jeep

They look pretty nice, but tbh looks like you used a text generator for some.

Nonetheless good job.

Blo0dAmit

The GOR one looks really good. The dead pool one looks so simle yet so attractive to the eye. And everything else is also very good, you are talented :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements