• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Nippon Ichi Software working on NGP title for this year

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Chris

Nippon Ichi Software held a little event in San Francisco the other night where they showed off Arc Tonelico Qoga and Cave Story 3DS. While everyone was giddy with joy over a new Cave Story, Nippon Ichi Software Vice President, Johanna Hirota, talked about a couple of other games in the works that sounded pretty exciting.

Johanna first mentioned that NIS is "coming up with a game for the NGP" and while nothing was said about this exact project (rumor is it's a new Badman game), Johanna did say that the game is schedule for "this coming year." The speculation right now is that the NGP will be out this year, at least in Japan, so this is further evidence that we'll be seeing Sony's next handheld by year's end.
193912-193536-Cave.jpg

Has anyone ever heard of these games? I have no clue what that bird thing is but it was part of the article. I'm guessing its a character from the badman series.

Chris

that is a prinny. it is a character ( i think) from the disgaea series.
Thats good to know. I've never played any Japanese imports but I know some people seem to be really into them, even if they can't directly understand it.

yeah its like the persona series, kinda weird but fun. on the psp the disgaea game afternoon of darkness was one of the best unknown games for tatical rpgs. you could level up to level 9999. and the prinnys are in there like dumb sidekicks. I hope there is a Disgaea coming to the NGP

matrixxGT

At first I thought chris was a legendary mythical creature that comes around about once a year to change things up on the boards. So naturally I saw a thread created by this mythical creature and thought I'd be important. Then I realized I'm over 3 years late to the party. :(

At first I thought chris was a legendary mythical creature that comes around about once a year to change things up on the boards. So naturally I saw a thread created by this mythical creature and thought I'd be important. Then I realized I'm over 3 years late to the party. :(

hahaha Gotcha !!

I just revived this tread !! :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements