• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New texture pack Released for Java 1.12! (From the official Minecraft website)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher submitted a new blog post.
Try the new Minecraft Java Textures

Then let us know what you think!

From today, you can click this green text here to download a new texture pack for Minecraft! This texture pack is designed to work in 1.12, so make sure you're using it with that version and then you're good to go! Actually, hang on... New textures? In my beloved Minecraft? WHAT HERESY IS THIS??

Well, I'm glad you asked! For the last few months, our talented pixel artists have been tweaking Minecraft's looks, updating the appearance of the game for sparkly 2017 eyes. But these aren't changes we're making lightly – we want your feedback before we even consider adding them to the game.........

You can read more about the new texture pack on the official Minecraft website!

P.S. I uploaded a screenshot and you can see a major difference in textures and I think that it complements the original textures because they didn't veer too far off from the original textures. Below is a screenshot of my private Java server.

Continue reading the original blog entry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements