• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Need for speed most wanted

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Dalefan3

I've read just about all the reviews out there and it looks REALLY good. Can some of you that have played it give some feedback? I'm worried that if I get the game, I'll finish it the same day? What other car games have you played?

xaif

I've read just about all the reviews out there and it looks REALLY good. Can some of you that have played it give some feedback? I'm worried that if I get the game, I'll finish it the same day? What other car games have you played?
u wont be abke to finish THE WHLOE GAME in one day exept the main 10 races!!! there are gates, billboards,jackspots,speed cameras and a lot more which u can impossibly finish in the same day, im tellin u get the game cuz if ur talkin about vita, this game is the best car game of 2012

MadMike

With plenty to do in this game, I don't think completing everything in one day is going to be a problem. There is a bit of an issue with blurriness, but once you get used to it, you'll stop crashing into everything. It's definitely worth checking out if you like racers. WipEout is also fantastic, and Sonic Racing is great if you're into kart racing.

Buramu

Mod Of Steel
NfSMW is also my favorite game on the Vita. It's a very polished racer filled to the brim with content. There's always something new to do, especially when you have some friends on your speedwall (or invite some members from this forum).

I can't recommend this game enough. It's a real gem and an example of how devs should treat the Vita.

Murphy

NfSMW is also my favorite game on the Vita. It's a very polished racer filled to the brim with content. There's always something new to do, especially when you have some friends on your speedwall (or invite some members from this forum).

I can't recommend this game enough. It's a real gem and an example of how devs should treat the Vita.

Almost exactly what I wrote about it on my GOTY post. ;)

MarcoM

Especially when you compare it to the console version one must conclude that Criterion did an awesome job.

Best game on the Vita so far.

matrixxGT

took me about 27hrs to complete all races with all cars, now im 35ish hours in and almost platinum save for multiplayer which is really fun and never have hard time finding matches.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements