• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Need for Speed: Most Wanted | Autolog 2.0!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Karoa

need-for-speed-most-wanted-2-artwork.jpg

"Criterion is shaking up Need for Speed. This is Most Wanted for a new generation of players."

OPEN WORLD ACTION
"Freedom is everything."
Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, switch cars, hide out or play to your car's unique strengths by driving off-road, hitting straights or diving into back alleys.
Drive anywhere, explore the world, hang out with your friends or toy with the cops.
It's about you, your friends and the wildest selection of cars in a heavily policed, urban landscape. What would you do?

Nonstop Multiplayer

"No menus. No lobbies. No restrictions."
Our online play's about intense competition, team games, massive variety, persistent scoring, deep ranking and endless rewards and Modifications.
Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop PlayList of competitive events.
Influence the PlayList by voting with your car. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It’s online driving, as you’ve never seen it.

Beat Your Friends

"Beat your friends to become the Most Wanted. Anytime. Anywhere."
Intense competition is at the heart of Most Wanted. Autolog™ 2.0 records everything you do in the game, broadcasting your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends.
Personalization is key. Teach Autolog™ 2.0 who you really want to beat, and it'll customize the Recommendations it makes.
Earn Speed Points (SP) and rank up for everything you do in the game. Outdrive your friends to become Most Wanted.
Racing Without Rules

"There's a start and a finish; the rest is up to you."
Fans of Hot Pursuit and the Burnout series will be familiar with Criterion Games’ driving style. We’re all about insane speed, spectacular crashes, amazing action and huge drifts.
For Most Wanted, we've evolved our handling to suit an open, city location and to deliver a deeper, more physical feel that showcases the personalities of some truly incredible cars.​
Release Dates:
NA | 30th October 2012
EU | 2nd November 2012
Platforms:
Playstation 3
Playstation Vita
XBOX 360
Android
iOS
PC
Recent News:​
Trailers:​

Jammyluke

Anyone els played most wanted on gamecube ? it was my favourite game on my gamecube, well that I can remember :D. I used to turn off my gamecube every time I got busted as there was a limit and then a cash loss or something, I cant remember properly :p. Ahh those were the days :)

Buramu

Mod Of Steel
Anyone els played most wanted on gamecube ? it was my favourite game on my gamecube, well that I can remember :D. I used to turn off my gamecube every time I got busted as there was a limit and then a cash loss or something, I cant remember properly :p. Ahh those were the days :)

I played every NfS on the Cube. Good times, though I enjoyed Underground 1 the most (in spite of my dislike for rice racers and Fast 'n Furious movies).

Jammyluke

I played every NfS on the Cube. Good times, though I enjoyed Underground 1 the most (in spite of my dislike for rice racers and Fast 'n Furious movies).
I used to have underground 1&2 and most wanted, I never really got into underground I used to just customise cars, I only hope that customization is in most wanted 2012 (y)

GamejunkieUK

I never played it on the GameCube. As I also owned a PS2 and Xbox back then I played the Need For Speed games on them. My earliest memory regards the Need For Speed franchise is Need For Speed on the 3DO. That was one of my favourite games on the console along with Road Rash and FIFA.

GamejunkieUK

Most people who can afford two consoles I guess they assume can afford two games?

I believe Nathan is actually referring to three games in total. AC III for the PS3, AC III for the Vita and NFS for the Vita. That said if EA actually decides to include cross play on NFS then that could potentially be four games. LOL.

Graveflower

I believe Nathan is actually referring to three games in total. AC III for the PS3, AC III for the Vita and NFS for the Vita. That said if EA actually decides to include cross play on NFS then that could potentially be four games. LOL.
I was, good month that's gonna be. Do you think we will get the ios port though?

xile6

Damn ps3 or vita hummmmmm.
And love the open world. Lets see if the races are truly open like midnight club was.
Either way it shall be a great game

GamejunkieUK

I was, good month that's gonna be. Do you think we will get the ios port though?

I don't think so. I certain,y hope we don't get the iOS versions. I guess we have to help up hope that it will be the fully fledged game as close to the console experience as possible.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements