• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Muramasa Rebirth - love it so far

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

LiquidEvilGaming

Feels like Ninja gaiden,Strider and a platformer all rolled into one. Definitely worth checking out since it's free in NA with PS+ at moment.

BerryAl

Feels like Ninja gaiden,Strider and a platformer all rolled into one. Definitely worth checking out since it's free in NA with PS+ at moment.
This game is excellent, the tightest controls I've ever experienced on my PS Vita. Played it a little while back and reading this made me wanna play it again, so I just ordered a copy for myself with my third consecutive amazon prime free month, I don't know what they're doing but prime is so great, one day delivery for me wooo! Can't wait to play this again..

darkmirko

Hi guys!
Did anyone understand the logic under the battle rating? I don't get it...sometime I have just few points and sometimes not. Could anyone please explain to me?

Thank you very much.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements