• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita (Muramasa) Has anyone decided to tackle Fury mode?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

hyeclee

After 9 hours on Chaos mode with Kisuke and beating the final story boss, I planned to go back to finish all the challenge caves until the game told me that a "fury" difficulty was unlocked.

As the masochistic gamer I am, I was definitely excited that there was a new difficulty I was unaware of.

For those of you who do not know what fury mode is: It's when shit gets real. You die in 1 hit and you don't start with any of your previous weapons/stats.

I'm 3 hours in with Momohime and I've only just beat the third boss - with each boss getting incredibly more difficult.

Anyone else doing Fury?

Loyal_ethics

Yes, I just beat the game myself with momo and now started a game with kisuke on fury mode. If you ask me fury mode is flawed! Thats my first impression. I believe in fury mode they shouldn't let you get item that give you health or obtain health items but replace them with items that give your sword soul power back and items revolving around that. Why would you be able to collect all these health boosting items you don't need?? If they had it set up the way I'm talking about it would be a fair challenge at this point its very flawed and not thought out at all. you get hit 1 time your gone so what's the use of letting you obtain health boosting items ???

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements