• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Modern Combat 5 New Gameplay + E3 Trailer

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

tubers

Gameplay past 2 minute mark:

another..

o.0

go to "all comments"

ctrl + f

type "VITA"

= LOL

Marck

Ayt GL.. have fun :)

Might get a tablet soon and I'll be getting MC5 if ever :D

It will be even better on a tablet. Have you played any of the Modern Combat's? I spent so much time on MC3 online but skipped 4 because i didn't have a device to play on,

tubers

It will be even better on a tablet. Have you played any of the Modern Combat's? I spent so much time on MC3 online but skipped 4 because i didn't have a device to play on,

Nope.. but I've been lurking the game since MC4... shame my aunt who let's me borrow her iPad 4 is in another city now xD

lights

I played a fair bit of Modern Combat 4 on iPad Mini.

I was really disappointed that Gameloft didn't support their Duo Gamer past Modern Combat 3 though. Playing on a gamepad is way better than touchscreen controls for a shooter.

tubers

I played a fair bit of Modern Combat 4 on iPad Mini.

I was really disappointed that Gameloft didn't support their Duo Gamer past Modern Combat 3 though. Playing on a gamepad is way better than touchscreen controls for a shooter.

That's a shame T.T

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements