• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Microsoft's Massive Titanfall Launch Party in the US

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

aNi

TFG aNi submitted a new blog post:

Microsoft's Massive Titanfall Launch Party in the US

If you are lucky enough to live in the US (Specifically Texas) then you may be in for a treat. It looks as though Microsoft is moving to hold a massive party there according to Gamespot

Titanfall is one of Microsoft's most-anticipated titles of 2014, so it should come as no surprise that the company has announced a huge launch party extravaganza to mark the game's release.

Microsoft will host a "launch celebration" for Titanfall at South By Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, Texas starting on...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

TracyJackson

Ah, my brother works in Austin and he will be going to SXSW. Hopefully he'll share some insights afterward. Too bad I'm in law school right now, else I'd be there myself.

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
I'm almost tempted to go. Hmmmm. Long haul, but it wouldn't be my first. Road tripped to Colorado more than once and done so to Tennessee a couple of times. I could make the haul to Texas possibly.

I know I plan on covering who shows off their Titanfall cos play come Otakon. Though I'm probably misspelling it like I did last year >>

iStemo

Content Team
:eek: so unfair on us brits ;P Saying that any launch party is good but titanfalls launch party. Well thats got to be out of this world!

Steed

UpArmored Tricycle Test Pilot
:eek: so unfair on us brits ;P Saying that any launch party is good but titanfalls launch party. Well thats got to be out of this world!
It's not only unfair to you Brits there are many of Americans feeling your same pain.

DocLazieNuts

iStemo

Content Team
True I didnt think about it. I should of said its unfair on us brits for seemingly not having a launch party at all and unfair on the Americans that have to travel hours or across the country to try to get to the event.[DOUBLEPOST=1393850572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopefully some more details on UK Launch parties soon!
http://titanfall.xboxonetour.com/ 125 spaces per session for the 2 days :D Get on it now dude :D Also give me a whatsapp on what day you think we should all try and hit up.

aNi

True I didnt think about it. I should of said its unfair on us brits for seemingly not having a launch party at all and unfair on the Americans that have to travel hours or across the country to try to get to the event.[DOUBLEPOST=1393850572][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://titanfall.xboxonetour.com/ 125 spaces per session for the 2 days :D Get on it now dude :D Also give me a whatsapp on what day you think we should all try and hit up.

I will have an early copy apparently..so I won't take someones space on that event for the sake of it! ;)

aNi

Cheers dude - thanks for the thought! ;) - I'm sure lots of people will want to go to this!

Bangcat

Potentially an odd Cybernetic Intelligence
Well our state of Texas seems like it's bigger than some countries, so yeah. :D

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements