• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Microsoft Press Conference #E32014

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
I think it was awesome, some really exciting games, REALLY exciting. I would say MS ranked 2nd to Nintendo....

Ditto... Said the same thing to my other half after watching the Sony conference. I don't even own a Nintendo product but I might after seeing this. they showed off some cool looking games coming soon and in 2015. MS showed off stellar games many of which are coming this year or early 2015. I felt like Sony was showing off what they're gonna demo at E3 next year :(. I'm disheartened cause that means my PS4 is gonna be pretty bored after I play the Last of Us in July.

This of course doesn't include the indie games, but those are hit and miss. That said, Both MS and PS had great indie titles to show off. Many of which I'm more excited for than AAA games!

Oh and Phil Spencer was a pleasure to listen to! I almost fell asleep at times watching the sony show, too corporate feeling, Phil's passion shows. He should've been running xbox for years!

TheRandumbHero

Ditto... Said the same thing to my other half after watching the Sony conference. I don't even own a Nintendo product but I might after seeing this. they showed off some cool looking games coming soon and in 2015. MS showed off stellar games many of which are coming this year or early 2015. I felt like Sony was showing off what they're gonna demo at E3 next year :(. I'm disheartened cause that means my PS4 is gonna be pretty bored after I play the Last of Us in July.

This of course doesn't include the indie games, but those are hit and miss. That said, Both MS and PS had great indie titles to show off. Many of which I'm more excited for than AAA games!

ALOT of 2015 games some of which i was saying to my mate, theres another E3 between now and its release. I havent had a Nintendo product since my gameboy, my mum, little sister and my little brothers have wii's but for me that sums it up, its a real "family" console....Ive never considered it a serious contender in the main stream games market but they are producing some great stuff. So time will tell....Im a MASSIVE halo fan so Master Chief Collection is VERY VERY welcome on my xbone. I cried a little when i traded in Halo 3 and 4 lol

Loved the HALO stuff! A little bit bummed they didn't show more of the gameplay for the Collection since it's coming in November, but that's ok. Guardians looks stunning, hopefully the trailers engine is gonna be the games engine! And I have all my HALO games I'd never give them up, I still pop them In from time to time just to mess around. I did squee like a little girl when they announced the collection, so much for so little, and all on my XBOX One! I haven't played all the way through HALO 2 and 3 in probably two years or more.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Aaronscott Unable To Merge Microsoft Account Tech Central 1
Carlos Microsoft opens their E3 2018 Briefing for Xbox Gaming News 0
S What are your thoughts on Microsoft using Minecraft to teach kids how to code? Minecraft 13
Carlos Microsoft touting many new games coming to Xbox One Xbox 0
Carlos Microsoft announces Xbox One S price drop Xbox 0
Carlos Microsoft unveils Project Scorpio dev kits Xbox 0
Carlos Microsoft Surface Laptop unveiled Tech Central 0
Carlos Microsoft acquires LinkedIn for $26.2 Billion Off Topic Lounge 1
Carlos Microsoft reveals E32016 Show Times Gaming News 0
Carlos Microsoft shows off new Windows 10 PC machines PC 0
TeknoBlast The Dark Side or the Light? Microsoft Promo Xbox 2
DuhWhitePanda Sony and Microsoft Pressuring Devs to makes games at 30FPS on PC??? General Gaming 12
Spartan Five charged with hacking Valve, Activision and Microsoft General Gaming 11
Carlos Microsoft buys Mojang General Gaming 9
Velox PSVita Microsoft aquisition of Mojang finilised PlayStation 5
HailVectron PSA - Amazon UK £50 Microsoft Cards are £40 ! General Gaming 2
A Titanfall will be a ‘big system seller’ according to VP of Microsoft Titanfall 0
A Microsoft's Massive Titanfall Launch Party in the US Titanfall 0
A EA secures rights to Titanfall sequel, Microsoft exclusive? Titanfall 0
DuhWhitePanda Why Do You Folks Prefer Sony over Microsoft? General Gaming 10
Murphy Microsoft to axe 18,000 jobs Xbox 11
akhi216 Microsoft launches a price assault on Chromebooks Off Topic Lounge 1
A Cortana - Microsoft's competitor for Siri Tech Central 5
LogiMe Microsoft's ex-CEO Steve Ballmer 'wins Clippers bid' Off Topic Lounge 0
lights Microsoft announces Kinect-less Xbox One bundle for $399, adds Games with Gold, removes app paywall Xbox 8
Spartan Thoughts on Nokia being bought by Microsoft? Tech Central 11
Jamie Microsoft saved Titanfall from cancellation, claims report Titanfall 1
Jenbuu EA secures rights to Titanfall 2, Microsoft exclusive? Titanfall 2
A Microsoft's Massive Titanfall Launch Party in the US Titanfall 11
macisaguy Microsoft Updating Controller Because of Titanfall Titanfall 8
macisaguy Microsoft To Kill XBox Division? General Gaming 26
Carlos Gears of War is now a Microsoft franchise. Xbox 35
gruhg Microsoft Considering Making Digital Games Cheaper General Gaming 11
Kenobi Microsoft new viral site for Titanfall Titanfall 27
TeknoBlast Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "needs to go away" General Gaming 12
DuhWhitePanda Some Microsoft News We Can All Get Behind General Gaming 8
Carlos Microsoft conducts Questions and Answers with Hideo Kojima about MGSV Metal Gear 0
Eclipse_FPSForum Microsoft releases Xbox One tips and tricks video General Gaming 0
VIDGMER Microsoft doesn't want you to swear at your Xbox One Off Topic Lounge 22
Lethal PS4 Microsoft shows Sony some love PlayStation 9
Spike Spiegel Microsoft unveils anime character symbolising the new Internet Explorer 11 Off Topic Lounge 9
lights Microsoft buys Nokia's phone business for $7.2 billion Off Topic Lounge 11
Lethal Microsoft Boo'ed at EVO 2013 Xbox 10
Hector !! Buh-Bye Microsoft ahaha General Gaming 23
U Microsoft 'U-turn' sees Start button back on Windows 8 Tech Central 8
DarkGremio Blantant Ignorance on Microsoft's part. Off Topic Lounge 6
ProfessorGerbik Microsoft cancels post E3 media conference and E3 one-on-one with Xbox Executives Xbox 9
Friendly Gamer Microsoft's underhand tactic to derail PS4 General Gaming 69
Thirty3Three PS4 MicroSoft Accidentally Promotes PS4 Game PlayStation 14
Thirty3Three Microsoft job listings back up "leaked" Xbox 720 specs Xbox 5