• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Microsoft aquisition of Mojang finilised

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Velox

Mainly posting this due to a comment at the bottom of the report that cracked me up:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/476571/mojang-officially-announces-microsoft-deal

Jacko11 Posted on Sep 15th 2014 at 6:40 AM PDT
That awkward moment when Microsoft is supporting Vita more than Sony
icon_lol.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

He nailed it :D

From reading, it doesn't seem like the buyout is going to affect the Minecraft release on Vita and it should continue to be supported on all platforms. Time will tell I guess!

Kuruwin

Personally i don't really care even if Minecraft would become MS exclusive (which supposedly isn't happening and MS would lose lot's of sales anyways if they actually made it exclusive). Minecraft is nice game but it didn't really keep my interest up very long. There just wasn't enough items and i'm not creative enough to be interested about this sorts of things.

But of course losing minecraft would be harmful to Sony because the game sold quite a lot on PS3.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements