• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita MGS HD what am I not doing right?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Surgicalgloves88

I got a copy of Metal Gear Solid HD collection, the back of the box says that it has Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, and the original mgs and mgs2 I'm assuming those are the ones that came out on nes. But I can't figure out how to play them nothing comes up on a title screen. Is this a reward after I complete the main games? Is it something you can play "in game?" What am I not doing right?

Grover

I got a copy of Metal Gear Solid HD collection, the back of the box says that it has Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, and the original mgs and mgs2 I'm assuming those are the ones that came out on nes. But I can't figure out how to play them nothing comes up on a title screen. Is this a reward after I complete the main games? Is it something you can play "in game?" What am I not doing right?
They're in the main menu of Metal Gear Solid 3.

Surgicalgloves88

Metal Gear games are great don't forget to play Sons of Liberty it gets crazy towards the end. I wish the Metal Gear Solid that came out on PSone was available to us, that was a really good one.

Rustbelt

I am starting with MGS. I got rid of my MGS HD Vita copy and picked up PS3 copy of MGS HD for MGS PW. PSP MGS PW is listed as $29.99. It was not worth it.

Surgicalgloves88

I am starting with MGS. I got rid of my MGS HD Vita copy and picked up PS3 copy of MGS HD for MGS PW. PSP MGS PW is listed as $29.99. It was not worth it.

Peace Walker wasn't on the Vita edition of MGS HD but I wanted to play Metal Gear on portable. Is Metal Gear Solid for psone available in the PSN for the U.S.? It is for the European market.

Twin Snakes is the remake of 1 right?

if so, I guess you can start with that.

The story is really extensive, and things get a little crazy since 3 is set further back in time than all the other games. Never played Peace Walker tho...I should probably look into that since I do have the MGS HD on 360.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements