• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

merge MTS into one for WDTV without re-encoding

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

laurastein

Having tried so many video editor but can't find a program able to join my sony sr12 mts files into one without re-encoding. I don't want to change mts to mkv or mp4. i only want to preserve the original HD quality for enjoying on wd tv live.
Can you some guys help to recommend some useful tools to do merge mts in original format. As far as i'm concerned, the best way for keeping the high quality is to do lossless conversion to mts. Any ideas?

Having tried so many video editor but can't find a program able to join my sony sr12 mts files into one without re-encoding. I don't want to change mts to mkv or mp4. i only want to preserve the original HD quality for enjoying on wd tv live.
Can you some guys help to recommend some useful tools to do merge mts in original format. As far as i'm concerned, the best way for keeping the high quality is to do lossless conversion to mts. Any ideas?
Aunsoft Final Mate (for Mac), lossless merge .mts files.