• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Me singing 3... Or 4... Lost count...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Ace

Firstly, wow, you have a good voice. I can't sing unfortunately, my voice is too deep to hit those average to high pitches. Just work on your guitar skills while singing, I am pretty sure you could play that fine without singing, you just seemed alittle offbeat by the smallest bit,I am sure though people who don't play/write/compose music didn't hear that though. if you need guitar tips ask me, I have been playing for a while.

Rakuen33

Firstly, wow, you have a good voice. I can't sing unfortunately, my voice is too deep to hit those average to high pitches. Just work on your guitar skills while singing, I am pretty sure you could play that fine without singing, you just seemed alittle offbeat by the smallest bit,I am sure though people who don't play/write/compose music didn't hear that though. if you need guitar tips ask me, I have been playing for a while.
Thanks so much!! Ill work on getting better!! I really appreciate the feedback and criticism :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements