• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita madden 13 trophy problem

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

matt best

I earned demarco murray and calvin johnson award
And did recieve either trophy has anyone else had this problem wondering if i need to report it so it can be updated or if my vita just glitched or somethin

Ace

Check the requirements again. I read it wrong as well and din't get them.

matt best

It says rush 253+ with one player right i dont have my vita handy right now but i rushed 273 and nothin same with calvin

Ace

It says rush 253+ with one player right i dont have my vita handy right now but i rushed 273 and nothin same with calvin

you probably ran with the QB and FB a couple times

same thing for passing. Also it may require you to do that in career if I remember right.

Mike3

do you mean they did not show up on your trophy list? just go into trophies area and sync it andthey should show up on your profile...if they don't then i dont know whats up

matt best

Ah that makes sense i did it in franchise i didnt run with anyone else but i probably did do it in the wrong mode that was my next question was it mode specific

larryhova

This happened to me with the stafford one I did it with peyton and it didnt gie me shit
I re did it easy on rookie and it gave it to me

matt best

Hm yeah im gonna retry it also can you sub in franchise mode it always auto subs and i cannot finish trophies cause of it

Iniquity

Good thing I stumbled upon this topic, I needed a reminder to go back and get trophies in Madden. I played three 'seasons' of be a pro and one in Franchise. Obviously I'm not as good as I thought I was because I figured I'd get most of those trophies in those playthroughs, ha.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements