• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita LittleBIGPlanet Vita Beta Q&A

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

SIMSIM16

Could the people with this beta please answer some questions about it, to those of us that werent lucky enough to get in (Like me :()

SIMSIM16

What is the tempreture bar like compared to lbp2 e.g. can you make more or less stuff without overheating?
And can you do create mode without using any touch controls?

nobopyon

I haven't played much on create side, but as far as I know at this moment, you can create stuff without using touch controls.

But actually, it seems more convinient to use touch for selecting stuff...

Probably someone who is more of "creator" than me can tell you better/more in details than me ;)

pro_Ove

I just got the voucher for LBPV beta so I suggest you check your email ;) . BTW it only weights 470 mb...

Karoa

I just got the voucher for LBPV beta so I suggest you check your email ;) . BTW it only weights 470 mb...
the BETA is 470mb, the full game is likely to be 2/3x more bigger.

What is the tempreture bar like compared to lbp2 e.g. can you make more or less stuff without overheating?
And can you do create mode without using any touch controls?

It works almost identically to LBP2. If you draw something using any material, it doesnt take up much space, a very minor amount. But if you decide to add lots of items like Sackbots, it will increase noticeably. As for the touch - the whole game isnt just about touch controls. You dont have to use the touch controls all the time if you dont want to, but if you do want to, then go ahead. I find it easier not to use the touch if i am making straight lines, but if you want to make it unique, touch is way easier.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements