• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita LittleBigPlanet | In the Littlest and BIGGEST Adventure Yet!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Karoa

LittleBigPlanet-Vita-Logo.png

Developers: Tarsier Studios & Double 11
Players: 1-4
Genre: Adventure
Media Type: PSVita Card/Download
Release:
(EU) September 19
(UK) September 21
(US) September 25
PREORDER HERE:
Take Sackboy with you on an adventure powered by your own imagination.
Tree.png
The whole planet at your fingertips
Running and jumping is all very well, but now you can also tilt, touch, pinch, push, pull, drag, and flick your way around LittleBigPlanet thanks to the multi-touch screen, rear touch panel and Sixaxis sensors of PlayStation Vita.
New ways to Create!
LittleBigPlanet on PS VITA™ lets you get all touchy-feely with your imagination. Intuitive, simple yet powerful new touch-based tools usher you into a world of limitless creative possibilities, while the built-in front and rear cameras make it even easier to import stickers and textures from the world around you.
Bring your whole wardrobe with you!
All your existing purchased costumes from the LittleBigPlanet adventures on PlayStation 3 can come along for the ride, and the vast selection of outfits available to download from PlayStation Store are backwards compatible too. Wowsers indeed.
It’s all about me, me, LBP.me
Every single creation inLittleBigPlanet on PS VITA™will be published to LBP.me, where each level and player has its own page. This makes it super-easy to share your creations with the wider world, not to mention find cool things to play!
lbpv-e3-2012-01-570x324.jpg

lbpv-e3-2012-06-570x324.jpg
lbpv-e3-2012-05-570x324.jpg
lbpv-e3-2012-04-570x324.jpg

Explore a quirky new adventure that mixes classic LittleBigPlanet platforming with innovative
touch-based mini-games.

Get to grips with brand new, accessible tools to create unique touch-based gameplay.Become a hit in the LittleBigPlanet community by sharing your masterpieces with PS Vita fans via PlayStation Network.
E3 2011
GamesCom 2011
E3 2012-
↓ More details ↓​

Karoa

surprised there wasn't an OT for this already.
yeah, i saw at the number of "rumor" threads, when there was already enough information to sum up. Also I saw on the Playstation site that it says July - September as the release date. So exciting!

Rasterico

The beta is amazing! Just been playing a few levels created by some of the first wave users (well I guess they were anyway) and the stuff that people have come up with already is legendary!

Karoa

The beta is amazing! Just been playing a few levels created by some of the first wave users (well I guess they were anyway) and the stuff that people have come up with already is legendary!
I added you on psn, hopefully we get to meet in one of the levels (y)

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
Yeah this game should've gotten an OT a long time ago, thanks for it as the #1 LBP fan I am very pleased how organized and detailed this thread is, thanks!(y)
Wish I could get some info on LBP, but Japan isn't the region making it, its about time Japan knows how it feels to be left out while others enjoy damn stingy b*stards

Mr. M'guganu

I gotta say, from the previews so far, I'm really diggin' what the new developers are doing with LBP. The voice acting makes the story mode seem much more epic. I know I've only played the psp version, but still... Wow.

Thirty3Three

I gotta say, from the previews so far, I'm really diggin' what the new developers are doing with LBP. The voice acting makes the story mode seem much more epic. I know I've only played the psp version, but still.
I like your message count (Look at my name lol)

jimmy_123

I had a go at the create mode and wow theres a lot of tools lol but i was overwhelmed by em so i didn't make anything lol. to all the experienced players is it possible for you guys to make some tutorials on some of the tools for us noobs?

Karoa

I had a go at the create mode and wow theres a lot of tools lol but i was overwhelmed by em so i didn't make anything lol. to all the experienced players is it possible for you guys to make some tutorials on some of the tools for us noobs?
check out the littlebigplanet forums. It says to go there for tutorials