• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

List of Destiny Trading Card Codes

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Colmarr

The codes have now gone live!

Head over to your Bungie.net account and you'll be able to redeem them for grimoire cards.

WhoIsDo

I've updated the original post to include all 25 codes, as well as images to the codes that give you emblems & shaders.

Jaxel legend

Just got my shaders and emblems unlocked and available at my vendor. HELL YAAA!!!

P.S. The first 17 codes unlocked grimoire cards, which makes me feel alittle less jipped because I had like all the cards in the beta.

The Juggernaut

I just redeemed all these codes like 10 minutes ago from a different site lol. Can someone explain what a grimoire card does?

nukemdukem

Bungie has been giving out various trading cards at different events since last year. We've compiled a list of the cards that are "multi-use", allowing you to redeem them on your Bungie account.

What do the codes unlock? At this point, we don't know. It's simply been stated that they'll unlock some sort of in-game content, so we recommend redeeming all of them to your account now. It's likely that we'll see weapons or armor items unlocked from these codes, but we've yet to receive a confirmation.

Here's the full list of Destiny Trading Card codes:

Grimoire
  • Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
  • Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
  • Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
  • Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
  • Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
  • Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
  • Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
  • Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
  • The Tower: 69P-VCH-337