• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

LBP Vita 'Rare Beta Test Vest' quick giveaway

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Lokesh

Hey guys!

So I put this up for trade, but none of the offers I got really interested me much. I did promise this to a friend of mine, but I think he has forgotten about it. I figured I would take that opportunity to give it away here where I'm sure there are more hardcore fans of the game than my friend that would enjoy this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the vest:

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/g...able_content/rare_beta_participation_costume/

LBP_Vest_Slice_images_LittleBigPlanet_Vest_170.jpg

Four quick rules:

-You should have been a member on this forum for at least a month prior to today (10/17).
-Have at least 75 posts.
-Actually own LBP Vita. I don't want to give this away to someone that will do something with it other than use it for him/her self.
-Unfortunately from what I've heard, this code is region blocked to the US PSN only! So this giveaway is only for people in the US. I'm really sorry everyone else!

Once a winner is picked, he/she needs to prove that he/she actually owns the game! I'm thinking a piece of paper with your forum username on it next to your PS Vita that has the game open! Or if a mod is your friend on the game and can vouch for you, that works too!

To enter:

-Just reply to this thread saying you are in!

I guess that's it! Winner will be selected randomly by me (or if one of the mods volunteer to help me out with the random selection, I would appreciate it).

Entries will be accepted until the 11:59 PM Pacific on 10/19. I will announce a winner Saturday! So like I said, this is just a quick giveaway since this isn't anything big. But I thought we could have some fun with it anyway!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods, I hope this is ok to do! If not, let me know and I will close it down. If I have forgotten to include something, do let me know and I can modify the rules.

Good luck all!

IVIaster220

I guess I'm in :D One of the few outfits I don't have.

You can click my levels in my sig to see that I have the game :p

kidshiro

awesome! i'm in. my little sister will totally love this, it's yellow, her favorite color.
i'll be getting my white vita in less than 2 weeks but i've already got the game. here's a pic i took for proof, it's something i posted in the official lbp thread before.

Thanks Lokesh for this great opportunity : )

Attachments

• P1050033.JPG
    P1050033.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 10

Lokesh

My pleasure guys!

And I'm thinking, maybe everyone does not need to show proof of the game to enter. Your word is good for now and when the winner is picked, he needs to be able to show solid proof of owning the game (photo with name on a piece of paper + PSN name so I can check) that would make it easier on the people entering! If the winner ends up not being able to show proper proof, I'll pick a new winner.

I've modified the OP to reflect this change! Hopefully this makes it easier for you to enter for now!

Lokesh

If you dont give me that code..i will find out were you live and eat out of your fridge..and ther better be ham

I'm a poor vegetarian college student and my refrigerator is the size of a backpack lol. Also it's always empty because I'm broke so have at it :p

Elli27

My pleasure guys!

And I'm thinking, maybe everyone does not need to show proof of the game to enter. Your word is good for now and when the winner is picked, he needs to be able to show solid proof of owning the game (photo with name on a piece of paper + PSN name so I can check) that would make it easier on the people entering! If the winner ends up not being able to show proper proof, I'll pick a new winner.

I've modified the OP to reflect this change! Hopefully this makes it easier for you to enter for now!

how about if you own the game digitally?

Lokesh

how about if you own the game digitally?

Does not have to be a picture of the physical game. Just a picture of your PS Vita with the game open and a piece of paper with your username next to it. And this needs to be done only by the winner so no need to worry about that for now!

Shadz

Im in too, if you remember correctly i was the first person to ask for it when you wanted to trade it in the lbp thread. I have a usa psn and lbpv digital version :)

Lokesh

Im in too, if you remember correctly i was the first person to ask for it when you wanted to trade it in the lbp thread. I have a usa psn and lbpv digital version :)

I do remember and I was hoping that everyone or at least some of the people that asked me for the code before through my trade thread would find this and join!

Also I would like to ask that everyone that is entering, please actually say that you are in! Otherwise I might just understand your post as just a post to add to the conversation and not to actually join, so please be clear :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements