• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Last TV show you watched?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Clamega

New Member
What was the last TV show you watched? Doesn't matter whether you liked it or hated it.

After binging Game of Thrones for a week and feeling a little empty inside, I decided to try something lighthearted, so my friend suggested How I Met Your Mother, and I really like it. So far on season 5. Barney is 90% why I watch this show. He's legen- wait for it... -darily awesome.
 

Amil

New Member
Rexcorn said:
What was the last TV show you watched? Doesn't matter whether you liked it or hated it.

After binging Game of Thrones for a week and feeling a little empty inside, I decided to try something lighthearted, so my friend suggested How I Met Your Mother, and I really like it. So far on season 5. Barney is 90% why I watch this show. He's legen- wait for it... -darily awesome.
American Horror Story: Hotel, love the vampire kids!
 

AceTy31

New Member
I really only liked How I Met Your Mother for Barney, Marshall and the barely-even-in-there Mother. I hated the ending (which I won't spoil for you). Recently, my fiancé and I have started watching the Librarians and Blindspot together. I have also recently gotten into Heroes. A little late to the party, I know, but I really like it so far. I'm only partway through the first season.
 

Clamega

New Member
AceTy31 said:
I really only liked How I Met Your Mother for Barney, Marshall and the barely-even-in-there Mother.  I hated the ending (which I won't spoil for you).  Recently, my fiancé and I have started watching the Librarians and Blindspot together.  I have also recently gotten into Heroes.  A little late to the party, I know, but I really like it so far.  I'm only partway through the first season.
Hmmm... I was told the ending was good, I suppose it's open to interpretation one way or another? Or maybe it's just different opinions. I love all the characters (except Ted - not the future version narrator, but the younger one, idk why but his voice gets on my nerves) but really, I watch it mostly for Barney. He's a great mix of awesome and pathetic at the same time haha.
 

AceTy31

New Member
Rexcorn said:
AceTy31 said:
I really only liked How I Met Your Mother for Barney, Marshall and the barely-even-in-there Mother.  I hated the ending (which I won't spoil for you).  Recently, my fiancé and I have started watching the Librarians and Blindspot together.  I have also recently gotten into Heroes.  A little late to the party, I know, but I really like it so far.  I'm only partway through the first season.
Hmmm... I was told the ending was good, I suppose it's open to interpretation one way or another? Or maybe it's just different opinions. I love all the characters (except Ted - not the future version narrator, but the younger one, idk why but his voice gets on my nerves) but really, I watch it mostly for Barney. He's a great mix of awesome and pathetic at the same time haha.
I'm glad you are enjoying the show.  From what I understand, the ending got mixed reviews; some hated it, some loved it.  Hopefully, you like it.  It's terrible to watch something and not enjoy the finale.
 

miguel_francis

New Member
I just finished binge watching the show UNReal. It's a show about the producers of a Bachelor-like reality tv show. They show how the people behind the camera manipulate the contestants just to create drama. I know it's an exaggerated look behind the scenes but I'm never going to be looking at a reality show the same way again.
 

beauty22

New Member
The last show I watched was The Flash. It's been a week or two though and I haven't been keeping up with it. It's become sort of boring for me so I'm not very interested in keeping up with new episodes.
 

Clamega

New Member
AceTy31 said:
I'm glad you are enjoying the show.  From what I understand, the ending got mixed reviews; some hated it, some loved it.  Hopefully, you like it.  It's terrible to watch something and not enjoy the finale.
I finished the show, and I have to say I'm a little pissed off at the director. I mean, really?
The mother was barely there and then they just kill her off like that and replace her with the worst female character in the series?
Anyhow it was great fun, I'm just not happy with the ending, but whatever. Last season felt like a chore and the ending felt like the final blow right to my face. I don't regret watching the show as a whole, just the last season.
 

oahuwriter

New Member
It was NCIS and we love to watch NCIS. When it's on we usually watch NCIS.


                                               [img=300x300]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M963953f02e386e8905506c562db69791o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0[/img]
 

AceTy31

New Member
Rexcorn said:
AceTy31 said:
I'm glad you are enjoying the show.  From what I understand, the ending got mixed reviews; some hated it, some loved it.  Hopefully, you like it.  It's terrible to watch something and not enjoy the finale.
I finished the show, and I have to say I'm a little pissed off at the director. I mean, really?
The mother was barely there and then they just kill her off like that and replace her with the worst female character in the series?
Anyhow it was great fun, I'm just not happy with the ending, but whatever. Last season felt like a chore and the ending felt like the final blow right to my face. I don't regret watching the show as a whole, just the last season.
I know.  It was so ridiculous.  They way they did it didn't even feel organic, like it was supposed to happen.  It felt tacked on.  But I feel the same way.  I don't regret the other seasons, but I didn't like the last season, except the character of the mother.  That was its only saving grace.
 

Spartan

Member
oahuwriter said:
It was NCIS and we love to watch NCIS. When it's on we usually watch NCIS.


                                               [img=300x300]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M963953f02e386e8905506c562db69791o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0[/img]
I love NICS it's been playing on usa for the last few days instead of Law and Order, it's also the last show I
 

nusster

New Member
Jericho is the last show I watched. After sci-fi, the post-apocalyptic genre is my favorite and I really thought this show had a cool premise. Basically 20-something nuclear bombs go off in various cities across the USA and something like an apocalypse ensues. However, the show quickly went to hell so they got canceled after 7 episodes of season 2. I still like the show on the overall, but I can definitely see why it was canceled.
 

fanyzelda104

New Member
Marco Polo on Netflix. It is a great show, full of adventure, great scenarios and characters. With all the detail to the outfits and castles is easy to see how much money they put in the making of the show. It is not as historically accurate as I would have wanted to, but it’s not like other historical shows that I’ve seen (like Reign) that mainly focus on love stories or divert too much with awful characters and irrelevant stories.
 

Maelalove

New Member
Spartan said:
oahuwriter said:
It was NCIS and we love to watch NCIS. When it's on we usually watch NCIS.


                                               [img=300x300]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M963953f02e386e8905506c562db69791o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0[/img]
I love NICS it's been playing on usa for the last few days instead of Law and Order, it's also the last show I
Not my last show, but I just wanted to say I love NCIS too! I'm in love with crime shows, I've watched all of Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, and two different versions of CSI xD
 

Maelalove

New Member
My last tv show was Pretty Little Liars. I know people see the show as juvenile, but I read the books when I was younger and got into the show when they brought it out. I'm super obsessed with all of it, now haha.
 

Shortie861

New Member
The last TV show I watched was Chicago Justice. I will admit I didn't know if I would like this TV show however since watching the first episode last week during a cross-over with Chicago Fire, Med and PD and then watching the recent episode today I have a feeling this TV show will now be added to my list of favourite tv shows!
 

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements

Top