• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

KontrolFreek Giveaway!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
Hey [you] I'm doing a KontrolFreek giveaway!
I have KontrolFreek FPS Freek Elites and FPS CQCs to giveaway!

Rules

• [*]Must be a member of TheGamingSource
    [*]Must Subscribe to my channel and like the video
    [*]Must post below with why you deserve the KontrolFreeks!

If you don't follow the rules, you can not win!

FPS Freek Elites -

The FPS Freek ELITE was designed for those who faithfully answer the call of duty every year with pride and dedication.

FPS Freek ELITE's concave and extremely tactile thumb surface is designed for excellent precision and comfort. The extended height added by ELITE allows for greater pinpoint accuracy and control—which helps you take your KD ratio to the next level. This added control and grip will surely help you get the most out of all medium to long-range armaments like light machine guns and assault weapons.

Works great in first-person shooters like:
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Black Ops
  • BattleField 3
  • Halo: Reach
  • Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

FPS Freek ELITE is designed to fit both the Xbox 360 controller and PS3 controller but will also fit many third-party versions.

FPS Freek CQC's -

The FPS Freek CQC was designed for those who like to know their enemy before pumping them full of lead.

FPS Freek CQC's concave thumb surface is designed for excellent comfort and control. The slightly extended height added by CQC creates a seamless “in-between” feel for those who prefer less adjustment. The CQC is also perfect for that often neglected left analog stick that could benefit from more grip without sacrificing quickness. This added control and precision will surely help you get the most out of all short to medium-range munitions like shotguns and submachine guns.
FPS Freek CQC is a perfectly matched complement to FPS Freeks. Try mixing and matching FPS Freeks to find that perfect combination of deadly accuracy.

Works great in first-person shooters like:
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Black Ops
  • BattleField 3
  • Halo: Anniversary
  • Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

[video=youtube;Iu5AcK7cezs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu5AcK7cezs&feature=plcp[/video]

ProxieZ

I deserve the kontrol freeks because I am a hard core gamer, you love me, I love you. Big happy family, right? :ynot:

But seriously, send me some. :fa:

bman53

I deserve the (elites :p) because I really do like to game a lot and I even try to get people on TGS to play with me :fa: . I want to improve my game and I have heard a lot of good things about Kontrol Freeks like about how they help you aim better, move around better, ETC. Pick me EMP...wub you.

Pure

I deserve the kontrol freeks because i have gave to the community, Can benifit from their use by helping with elite. I am a hardcore gamer mw3/bf3 all cods. curious to see if they help and might do a review. :fa: so please choose me to win a brand new pair of kontrol freeks :fa:

MrMorsalini

I should win them because I have recently broken joystick on the control and they feel supposedly funny when I play. In addition, I wanted kontrollfeak very long but ike hat afford to buy them.

Harry_Imported_7

I should win the KontrolFreeks because i will use them all the time to play all the games i have, i will take good care and make sure they last a long time.

Fury_Imported_7

I want them because, it could improve my game, in BattleField sniping is one of my favorites, but i always move enough to be off. And miss the shot. My acuracy isn't the best. I always end up shooting 12 bullets with 6 hitting the enemy.

I highly doubt i will win, but if a i do, there is the problem that a live over sees.

H3NDO

I think that I should win the Kontrol Freeks because I would use them all the time to game. These games would include MW2 where I would host challenge lobbies to advertise TGS and bring members to the site. I would also play other games such as BF3 and advertise via microphone.

Basically, I would use the KF's to advertise TGS and to make my gaming better, so that I would get noticed in games a little more, which would provide yet another opportunity to advertise TGS.

I think that if I won these I would be able to give something back to the community.

Z3R0

why not? they're members also, it's a fair contest
they shouldn't be able to enter any contest to give users a fair change give away is also a change to gain new members not for some blue *** to get a better chance because they have done more around here and know you better :notokay:

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
they shouldn't be able to enter any contest to give users a fair change give away is also a change to gain new members not for some blue *** to get a better chance because they have done more around here and know you better :notokay:
I'm going off of people's replys. Staff are allowed to enter, it's final :ca:

GHoST_Imported_7

Why I deserve the KontolFreaks?

Because if you don't give me them, I will release that picture and all the info you gave me :trolldad:

...and you kinda owe me something too.

Pedo Leader

I am just going to send a pm to you because I do not want people copying my reply.

I just get the elite control freek thing because I am a hardcore gamer, I game all day, and I am looking to make a living out of gaming. I've always wanted one of these, but never got the chance to buy one. They would help my accuracy A LOT since that's my biggest flaw in FPS. I've been a member here on TGS for awhile and I gave up a lot for this site. You know me, and I know you, you know that I game a lot because I always beg for your elite account daily :fa: I also have a youtube account that I am trying to grow, and I am not giving up, no matter how hard it gets. I would like to do a review on these if I get them. I almost never cause problems within the community, and I love each and every one of the ACTIVE members, and I am sure they have no problem to me because I've given them no reason to.

Please Pick me Emp :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements