• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

KaMo's GFX Shop

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaMo

Hello TGS, I started getting back to GFX and I would like to open up a FREE shop. I have no work to show you because I deleted all when I restored my PC like a jackass.

Prices:
FREE

Order Form:
PHP:
Order Type: (example: Avatar, Logo) 
Text: 
Sub-Text: (sub-text/slogan) 
Colors: 
Other Things: (specify things you want and don't want to be seen on the work)
How to Order:
Just quote me using the template above. If you don't use the template, i'm not making your GFX. Simple as that.

**Please note that it has been almost 3 years since i've done GFX so it may take time for you to receive your order. If it's not good, tell me, i'll try to make a new one. If you have ANY questions please SITE PM me.**

anyone who orders an avatar, it probably won't come out looking normal at all.

Harry_Imported_7

Hello TGS, I started getting back to GFX and I would like to open up a FREE shop. I have no work to show you because I deleted all when I restored my PC like a jackass.

Prices:
FREE

Order Form:
PHP:
Text: 
Colors: 
How to Order:
Just quote me using the template above. If you don't use the template, i'm not making your GFX. Simple as that.

**Please note that it has been almost 3 years since i've done GFX so it may take time for you to receive your order. If it's not good, tell me, i'll try to make a new one. If you have ANY questions please SITE PM me.**
Text: Harry
Sub text: TGS
Colors: anything that looks good
Other: anything that looks good

Thanks.

GIXXER

sig
Text: GIXXER
Other: anything that looks good and something deadmau5

Prices:
FREE

Order Form:
PHP:
Text: 
Colors: 
How to Order:

Order type: Sig and avatar
Text: TheAdminsBitch
Colours: Anything around red please
Other things: Doesn't matter what theme really just make it look really sick please <3

KaMo

I will have all of your requests done by tonight. I will edit my post above with this but to anyone who orders an avatar, it probably won't come out looking normal at all.

KaMo

Text: Harry
Other: anything that looks good

Thanks.
When I said I wasn't good, I wasn't lying. Here a try though

PHP:
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w510/KaMoUfLaGe187/HarryAvatar.png

ThisIsChwy

Yo bro I need a Logo

Text: RG