• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Introducing the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset – Elite Edition, Coming This Fall

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

paulmarney

I'm very excited about this one cause IT SUPPORTS PS3, mobile devices and PS VITA! Yeaaaah!
Looking forward to this headset and maybe it will be a big change for the audio in Resistance? ahaha!

What do you think guys? To buy or not to buy?

MadMike

I'm very excited about this one cause IT SUPPORTS PS3, mobile devices and PS VITA! Yeaaaah!
Looking forward to this headset and maybe it will be a big change for the audio in Resistance? ahaha!

This is in the wrong section, should probably be in the General Playstation section, rather than the PS Vita Games section.

OT: It's not going to suddenly make Resistance not sound like utter shit. It may be a nice headset, but it can't change the quality of the audio files, nor add audio that isn't there to begin with.

The headset looks much nicer than last year's version and I'll probably pick it up when it comes out. The current version has some light, yet noticeable static through the mic though, so hopefully they've remedied that.

Rakuen33

LOL! I'll stick with my normal headphones, thanks haha. Not dropping 150 on a pair of headphones. My iphone ones work wonders. To me its like dropping 150 on a case for the Vita or on a grip for the vita

Graveflower

LOL! I'll stick with my normal headphones, thanks haha. Not dropping 150 on a pair of headphones. My iphone ones work wonders. To me its like dropping 150 on a case for the Vita or on a grip for the vita
To each his own. Once you hear specialty headphones like these though, its different. After hearing what my Vita can do on games like wipeout with my headphones that came with my galaxy s; I can't wait to hear what these will sound like. Obviously there are better headphones but 150 for headphones like these is a sweet spot for me. I remember when my friend used to let me borrow his B&W p5's. I'm sure these are about the same quality

Rakuen33

To each his own. Once you hear specialty headphones like these though, its different. After hearing what my Vita can do on games like wipeout with my headphones that came with my galaxy s; I can't wait to hear what these will sound like. Obviously there are better headphones but 150 for headphones like these is a sweet spot for me. I remember when my friend used to let me borrow his B&W p5's. I'm sure these are about the same quality
i gotcha! I just dont think, personally, ill drop 150 bucks in something that would just enhance sound quality. To me, it has sound, so im good :p to me its like spending 150 buck on getting the vita sticks replaced with ps3 ones. Sure it sound nice and dandy, but its not 100% neccesary for gaming imho :p

shortround_bpd

i gotcha! I just dont think, personally, ill drop 150 bucks in something that would just enhance sound quality. To me, it has sound, so im good :p to me its like spending 150 buck on getting the vita sticks replaced with ps3 ones. Sure it sound nice and dandy, but its not 100% neccesary for gaming imho :p
They're wireless too...

Lethal

Retired Moderator
Sound makes the game so much more immersive. It is no different than watching a movie in the movie theater with killer surround sound, or hearing it from your stock tv speakers. Sounds means quite a bit when gaming.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.

HOLY MUTHA FUCKERZ!!! HELL YES!!!

Rakuen33

Right guys, i see your fascination with it. Im just sayin that personally, i find it useless

Patrick Roe

Sort of useless and pricey tbh :c . U dnt rly need a special headset for vita for voice chat n sound unless your very into that kind of stuff and like quality

Graveflower

Im excited. For obe when the fam is asleep, and have to turn off the surround sound for my ps3 I wont lose any quality. and actually 150 is cheap. The experience is completely different. If you've never experienced it, you just can't understand. Theb again different strokes for different folks. I think of it like this remember silent hill origins? They recommended using headphones. If you played it without them after trying the headphones there was so mich ambient noise lost and the atmosphere was competely different. The whole experience changed. You would have to have played the game and used headphones to know what im talking about.

Bolens999

Just got my Official PS3 wireless headset recently.... LOL but I'll definitely get this one :D
(although its still wireless and not ((bluetooth)))

Ace

me and ebay are like this ---> Mebay

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Introducing PS4 Pro Online Videos 0
Carlos Introducing Brutal Doom 64 General Gaming 0
Carlos Announcement Introducing Premium Status CarlosX360 Archive 5
Mikedentro Introducing myself. Introduce Yourself 3
ChisamiEri Introducing Myself Introduce Yourself 22
Jamie Introducing clan forums CarlosX360 Archive 0
Shampoo XIII Introducing...The LaunchPad!!! Off Topic Lounge 4
Grabtharr Introducing...me! Introduce Yourself 2
A Introducing "Ace Pilot" Group CarlosX360 Archive 62
A Introducing "Ask Abbie" CarlosX360 Archive 33
XxWARDOGxX14 Introducing the great me....-.- lol Introduce Yourself 13
Yuuki Introducing Cube World PC 8
K PSVita [News] Introducing KickBeat, a Music Combat Game PlayStation 0
AK47 Introducing Sony PlayStation 3D TV Gaming News 6
I Introducing iFragy Introduce Yourself 23
zMeow [Updated]Sony Introducing New PS3 Model – PS2 Compatibility Not In The Works Read mo Gaming News 22
Carlos Announcement Introducing...SMUROF! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement Introducing...a couple of Modern Warfare 2 sites! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement Introducing CarlosX360.me CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement Introducing new graphics! CarlosX360 Archive 2
G Xbox Live Vog for exotic pulse rifle Online Matchmaking 4
L Pulse Rifles imma let you finish...but I will have the Last Word Destiny 2
L Bungie, Pulse/ Auto Rifles sound terrible now please fix Destiny 0
Paper Cut2U Titanfall Aggressive Active Radar Pulse Build Game in Review Titanfall 0
C PSVita Pulse Wireless Headset & Vita PlayStation 8
Carlos Xbox Elite Wireless Controller revealed Xbox 0
MadMike PS4 PS4 OFW 1.60/PS Gold Wireless Headset PlayStation 22
Curlychew Who would like to see a L.E Titanfall wireless headset? Titanfall 15
toxikola Wireless Gamecube Controller? Off Topic Lounge 2
Chamoo81 PS4 Wireless adapters PlayStation 2
Chamoo81 PS4 Wireless connection? PlayStation 2
dachamp142006 PSVita wireless sync PlayStation 1
t3hmadgamr Is there an Android app similar to the PS Vita's Content Manager wireless sync? General Gaming 5
J PSVita wireless password problem PlayStation 0
xaif PSVita ps vita wireless files tranfer prob!!!!!!!!11 PlayStation 12
A PSVita PSVita seemingly disconnecting my wireless network. PlayStation 10
Graveflower wireless router questions Off Topic Lounge 4
Bolens999 Free wireless broadband for your phone (Iphone 4/4s) also make your ipod touch into an iphone Off Topic Lounge 3
F Wireless Stereo Headset worth buying? PlayStation 4
Lethal Anyone have the Sony wireless headset? Off Topic Lounge 19
Craigyray PSVita Bluetooth Wireless for Vita PlayStation 3
Pedo Leader [TUT] How to kick someone off a wireless network(Detailed!) [TUT] Tech Central 18
Dark_AnNiaLatOr PS3 PS3 Wireless Virtual 7.1 Headset PlayStation 11
I Can you get any USB wireless headset for the Wii? General Gaming 3
Xx305-_-NinjaxX New Official Wireless Stereo Headset Coming for PS3 PlayStation 5
Marcus_Imported_7 wireless lag switch Call of Duty 28
ThisIsCookie Guide: Wireless Lagswitch (TuT) Xbox 2